Do you think Britney will release a standalone single before she goes on her 'World Tour'?

britneyausfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be the logical thing to do, representing the summer and a world tour and for once PROMOTE the amazingness of Glory!! I  hope she releases Love Me Down!! The video should be a dance video of course.. but a mash up of Aaliyah's "rock the boat" and the little mermaid!! I can see it now!! All the dancing in white on the ship,  and Britney in love with her mermaid man and their love games on land and sea!! It could be beautiful!! Don't judge me!! lol :giggleney: I don't have much hope though, its nice to dream!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Knowing this post was a total waste and the B Team won't do ****!! It makes me so mad!! Britney give yourself some credit!! :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Queen_Britney said:

Are you ******* INSANE? "Glory" is still her best album after "Blackout" (and the difference isn't that big, it could almost be a tie...)! I was just listening to it last night and loving it still, in a different way... it's such a PERFECT album! You just don't like it that much anymore because you're basic and want basic dance songs that most of you were already praying would go away since the last 4 albums had been dance... She made this sound in 2007, almost 10 years after it was definitely time to move on, specially when it became generic after everyone copied it... *****, I can't take you seriously if you truly believe this... :byebitch:

Just now, cgshaw said:

So you let your opinion be influenced by what others say? I'm pretty sure no one who was good taste in music agrees... I bet you love "BJ" LOL! xD Also, that tweet was 4 months ago... if you truly got bored of it so quickly you're either a britard who says this just because it didn't go #1 and you're trying to excuse it not being successful by saying it sucks or a britard who everytime she releases a new album says "OMG, THIS IS HER BEST ONE YET!" and a few months after they're like "it wasn't that good..." so they never really meant it, they just liked it but said they loved it and was the best because they always say that when she releases something new... "Glory" remains a perfect album! :trash:

Guest $elfish
On 4/26/2017 at 7:35 PM, MX3 said:

glory songs please. i mean, of course ill take new music but DAMN glory was good and deserves 4 EFFING SINGLES. 

7 or 6*

Archived