Do you think Britney will release a standalone single before she goes on her 'World Tour'?

britneyausfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cgshaw said:

idk girl, it sounded really good when it came out but when I listen to it now it just sounds... okay

i agree there's nothing that maybe goes HARD but maybe even a remixed version with a hot dj on something? or even just a crazy good video? i guess we got that with slumber party and it flopped but the feature was weak as hell. 

i dont know. it just kills me that her last TWO albums only got two singles. its a tragedy. 

4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

i agree there's nothing that maybe goes HARD but maybe even a remixed version with a hot dj on something? or even just a crazy good video? i guess we got that with slumber party and it flopped but the feature was weak as hell. 

i dont know. it just kills me that her last TWO albums only got two singles. its a tragedy. 

I just wish she would make music with that classic 'Britney' sound. I know it was nice to see her change it up a bit for Glory but albums like Femme Fatale and Circus sell. Lady Gaga is talented and relevant but her latest album, Joanne, didn't sell well because she went away from the 'Gaga' sound and the GP hates that unless it's really good catchy music.

Just now, cgshaw said:

I just wish she would make music with that classic 'Britney' sound. I know it was nice to see her change it up a bit for Glory but albums like Femme Fatale and Circus sell. Lady Gaga is talented and relevant but her latest album, Joanne, didn't sell well because she went away from the 'Gaga' sound and the GP hates that unless it's really good catchy music.

I feel like Glory didnt stray too far from the classic britney sound! maybe a bit more mellow, but songs like do you wanna come over, change your mind, love me down...lots of them reminded me of classic pop britney. 

2 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Britney never goes wrong with pure pop but FF wasn't the classic Britney sound. FF was what was trendy at the time which Glory was too. The difference is FF was in the forefront of the trend and Glory was after albums like Revival, Purpose, DW. They sat on it for months. 

I love Glory but you are right ppl want dance pure pop from Britney. 

I love slow stuff from her and the midtempo but it's terrible visually for her because she doesn't sing.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney never goes wrong with pure pop but FF wasn't the classic Britney sound. FF was what was trendy at the time which Glory was too. The difference is FF was in the forefront of the trend and Glory was after albums like Revival, Purpose, DW. They sat on it for months. 

I love Glory but you are right ppl want dance pure pop from Britney. 

I love slow stuff from her and the midtempo but it's terrible visually for her because she doesn't sing.

lets hope her next album goes back to mainstream Britney pop !!

Ok i don't wanna be a debbie downer but I feel like u guys really need to stop calling it a "world tour." She's literally got a couple of concerts, they're not gonna turn it into a massive world tour within a couple of weeks/months. There hasn't been any sort of confirmation regarding a tour, for all we know it could literally be the set she did at the Apple Music Festival lol. Just don't set yourself up for disappointment when it's not gonna happen. Nothing was confirmed aside from the dates we know about. Not to mention, a single for those couple of concerts is non-sensical, unless she would release it anyway (even without the "tour").. She's in Asia etc., it's not like those concerts are gonna serve as promotion in the US ;)

Archived