Britney's Most Promoted Album After In The Zone?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think Circus was promoted more than FF or BJ. Or what do you mean by promo?

I think FF and BJ both had more interviews than Circus, even if Womanizer had more performances. Glory probably had as many interviews as BJ, but they barely talked about Glory, while BJ at least got some comments about the actual songs. Overall, I think FF had an even amount of interviews and performances, but oh boy, what kind of interviews and performances :embarrassney:

I think Circus and Glory were more performance-oriented, and BJ more interviews oriented (or totally interview-oriented) and FF had both, but it was horrible.

We can never had a perfect era again :sickofu::giggleney:

I still believe she will have another era where she SLAYS! 

12 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Circus :nynod:

But I will say that I remember hearing more Femme Fatale singles on the radio back then :verycool:

Here in Philly they played all her singles from Blackout up until Scream and Shout ... I still think WB fuckd everything up actually the whole BJ did ... it didn't have any strong stand out tracks (WB was too explicit and watered down for Radio)

4 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

All of them are pretty even. 

"Circus" had a massive promo campaign for the first couple of months and then nothing, promo was over by December.  "Femme Fatale" and "Glory" didn't have the massive promo start that "Circus" had but I think their promo was a bit longer than Circus'.  "Glory" era started in July and by October she was still promoting in UK at the Jonathan Ross show. 

I will give it to "Circus" tho.. Just because it had more international promo, an epic comeback campaign, 4 singles and the biggest tour. 

I'm talking about promo and promo only not Tours and all that other stuff! :smokney2:

4 hours ago, button said:

oh you're right. that's probably what he meant.

this confused me because In the zone is her most promoted album

Yeah i misinterpreted this question as well... i thought the OP meant that ITZ was her most promoted album (which tbh, it was) and what was her most promoted album after THAT ALBUM. For that question i would have said OIDIA but Britney comes close too.

But after ITZ's release? I think Circus, but Glory comes close too. FF's promo was okay but could have been better, Blackout and BJ had virtually nothing.

Circus > Glory > FF > BJ > Blackout

49 minutes ago, Menzo said:

No, FF also had catchy hit singles as well you know.

I know but we are talking about promotion not chart success . I meant in FF era britney didnt promote that much because she was coming from a successful era and only her name could sell millions of singles / albums ( that's long gone now :crying2:)

6 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I'm talking about promo and promo only not Tours and all that other stuff! :smokney2:

Well, its between "Circus" and "Glory" IMO.

FF had a few morning shows and talk shows TV performances at the beginning of the era, a terrible documentary and one brief appearance at the BBMAs doing a horrible rendition of "Till the world ends" in the mid of Nicki Minaj's performance and that was basically it. The rest was just random appearances or interviews related to the Tour.  

I loved that both "Circus" and "Glory" had a Pre-Era moment to generate hype, "Circus" had 2008 VMAs right before the era and "Glory" had the BBMAs medley right before the era, then they both had promo on several shows. They were IMO the most and best promoted eras by Post-ITZ Britney. 

3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Circus had more promo and it was better quality and had more thought put into it. The other eras had sloppy promo.

I know "Circus" was the superior one but I wouldn't put "Glory" on  the same boat with "Blackout" / "Femme Fatale" / "Britney Jean"

- "Blackout" had barely any promo (for obvious reasons) outside of that infamous VMAs performance

- "Femme Fatale" had several promo but at her worst quality, she was out of shape, zombie-attitude, horrible outfits, bad  / awkward interviews, there was quantity but not quality or actual caring.

- "Britney Jean" promo was lame, I still can't believe she didn't even bother with not even one TV performance, all she did was interviews where she seemed really ashamed of the album and consisted of talking about how Miley Cyrus was a "Ball of energy". 

Seriously I wouldn't put "Glory" on that same level. She was looking her best in years for it, the performances were much better than those she did during "Femme Fatale", the interviews were great, the whole Pre-Era hyping with the BBMAs was triumphant, and she was pretty much into her work, healthy, happy. She did way better than those eras.

22 hours ago, Minho said:

I know but we are talking about promotion not chart success . I meant in FF era britney didnt promote that much because she was coming from a successful era and only her name could sell millions of singles / albums ( that's long gone now :crying2:)

Well no one stays on top forever.

Archived