New Vegas Show

DaleH9423

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she's no longer selling out her Vegas concerts considering the very small capacity, it tells something about how her star power has greatly diminished. If she no longer feels performing regularly, they better let her be. I'd rather have her take a break for a long time, come back with a decent album with proper promotions and world tour then take a break again. That way she'll keep us and the GP hungry of her presence than seeing her time and again destroy whatever is left of her legacy as a performer. :sassybrit:

28 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don't understand why people are downvoting you. A brand new residency with consistent costumes would be amazing, especially if she moves a way from only hits and include more of Glory.

because a lot of people cant get to vegas and like I said, its the people who are able to that funnily enough say 'aw yeh Britney should definitely stay in    vegas. Shes happy there, everyones being selfish blah blah blah' and its p----- me off. Sorry but :byebitch:

56 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No bye 

It made her lazy and it should have been her best show because they had a solid location

She was lazy before though. She's been lazy since "3".

Fact is, Vegas gave us a performer with personality and energy again.

She's just bored of doing the same show for 4 years now. It's ending.

43 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:
  • Good for her personnal life, terrible for her career.
  • And ? This is not an argument. She could have tour without having a Vegas residency and would have sold out her dates, too, probably more easily.

I give you that it gave her the time to regain some self confidence, which is great, but overall it has caused severe damages to her career. You can't deny that.

The "severe damages" you're talking about stem from her terrible musical and performance decisions. Not because of Vegas. People didn't stop checking for Britney because of Piece of Me, they stopped checking for Britney because she's been a half *** performer and released mostly generic music this decade.

You really think that another world tour after the disaster that was Femme Fatale would have been good for Britney or her brand?

Do you only just care about her getting hits with generic producers and not her actual wellbeing and creative freedom?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She was lazy before though. She's been lazy since "3".

Fact is, Vegas gave us a performer with personality and energy again.

She's just bored of doing the same show for 4 years now. It's ending.

Which is one of the most important thing. Vegas proved herself and doubters wrong. But honestly I would rather see a clumsy (on iTunes) britney try to dance along then The Work ***** Tour. Had it not been for Vegas (and even BJ :weirdmeout:) we wouldn't have gotten BBMAs and VMA and Glory. Not a fan but it got her enjoying her career again 

i will admit its not exactly fun to have to pay for a hotel and a plane flight when i could be saving money with her coming to my local city, but going to vegas also gives me an excuse to have a vacation. 

i HOPE she moves to a new hotel property, with a better budget, better staging to WOW everyone all over again. 

1 minute ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

"

No bye 

It made her lazy and it should have been her best show because they had a solid location"

You are talking about touring and I said nothing about touring. 

I'm talking about Vegas and how it should have been her best show because she is in a solid location to practice and improve. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You are talking about touring and I said nothing about touring. 

I'm talking about Vegas and how it should have been her best show because she is in a solid location to practice and improve. 

My bad. I misread it but still is it really her worst show? POM 2.0 is better than pOM and FF by a lot. She's gotten bored in 2017 and has ended the show but now a "bad" day is like the best FF day.  I mean it's not a perfect show or era but that's a bit dramatic.mp3

3 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

My bad. I misread it but still is it really her worst show? POM 2.0 is better than pOM and FF by a lot. She's gotten bored in 2017 and has ended the show but now a "bad" day is like the best FF day.  I mean it's not a perfect show or era but that's a bit dramatic.mp3

No FFT is her worst tour but I think POM is just a bit above it. 

Her energy has improved no doubt which is great but the overall show should have been improved or at least changed more often. Circus Tour had many changes in all aspects and she was on the move nonstop. 

It's just mind baffling how lazy Britney and her team have become. Honestly do we think she will add a new song to the setlist for overseas shows. I have major doubts and pre-Pom I would without a doubt say of course they will add more things but now :byebitch:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The Make Me video was the catalyst of the song underperforming and having 0 impact.

Pretty Girls is a **** stain in her discography. A desperate attempt at a hit, Fancy 2.0 with trendy rent-a-rapper Iggy Azalea. Not to mention a huge flop while already coming off the back of another huge flop.

Britney Jean was garbage and is her most PANNED album of all time. I'm thankful that the residency halted it before everyone got to hear how terrible Britney's music had gotten.

What funny moments? People were making fun of how bad and awkward she looked. More than 50 percent of the time she looked like she was in pain for no reason. She was a nervous wreck, bit off her nails, the poor thing even developed psoriasis on her foot that she was scratching at every 10 seconds.

If you seriously think that Vegas (which actually provided a stable environment where she could not only calm down but improve her confidence onstage) was the worst move in her career, you're wrong.

It's the best thing that's happened to Britney in years.

You really need to bang my *** while spilling the true tea **** boy

Archived