New Vegas Show

DaleH9423

just curious to see what you guys think if Britney does take 2018 to put a new Vegas show together and possibly move to a different hotel.

Me personally would be happy if she does it , its an excuse for me to go back to Vegas to see her again and have a holiday 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Doing a Las Vegas residency was the worst move of her career so signing for another residency would be even more stupid

but we know that she likes being in Vegas and I think there is a good chance she will do another one , she just needs a new show 

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She was stuck in Vegas for 4 years, who cares if the show is different ? Different only means a different setlist, which is not really possible since she performed all of her hits and will still perform 70% of them with a new residency. 

If she feels that's what's the best for her she should do it then, but as a fan, I'm judging the impact it had and will have on her career if she does it again and that would be a horrible move 

I think if she does it again she HAS to do what Celine Dion does , she does a tour in between legs , she has to get out of Vegas once in a while and do a tour and go international 

53 minutes ago, DaleH9423 said:

just curious to see what you guys think if Britney does take 2018 to put a new Vegas show together and possibly move to a different hotel.

Me personally would be happy if she does it , its an excuse for me to go back to Vegas to see her again and have a holiday 

I'm pretty sure she will. This rushed, short "world tour" is just an excuse for her to lock herself up in Vegas next year. :pieceofwhat:
2018 marks the 20th bomt anniversary and every residency is basically a "greatest hits" show, so I'm really expecting something like "Britney: One More Time". :pieceofwhat:
I just hope she's having a brand new show with decent choreography and outfits. I don't want her to recycle anything from Piece Of Me.  :pieceofwhat:

6 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm pretty sure she will. This rushed, short "world tour" is just an excuse for her to lock herself up in Vegas next year. :pieceofwhat:
2018 marks the 20th bomt anniversary and every residency is basically a "greatest hits" show, so I'm really expecting something like "Britney: One More Time". :pieceofwhat:
I just hope she's having a brand new show with decent choreography and outfits. I don't want her to recycle anything from Piece Of Me.  :pieceofwhat:

yea , I worry that she's just going to move Piece Of Me to a different hotel and change the name 

Just now, DaleH9423 said:

yea , I worry that she's just going to move Piece Of Me to a different hotel and change the name 

Well they know she will get roasted to death if she'll do something like that. I just hope it's not like a Piece Of Me 3.0 :britdrown:
I want something entirely new, except for some choreography... I won't be able to survive if Stronger / Crazy medley is still performed in 2018 :juggingu:

Just now, jonloch1 said:

Bloody hell no !!!!!!! don't give Britneys team flipping ideas !!! :meltdown: its alright for people who can get on a plane and fly to vegas easily but I have cerebral palsy and it isn't that easy for me. I'm sick of bloody Vegas !!

you know thats probably what her team are going to do , they are keeping her busy now while they sort out a new contract for a new show in Vegas

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

"Make Me..." was not a bad move at all. It's just the fact the video has been scrapped that makes us disappointed. 

Pretty girls should have never happened but you can't tell it's worse than that 4 years residency...?!

Britney Jean could have been successful if she promoted WB and released ISBE (would have been huge in europe at this time, no doubt) but she didn't bc of the residency. 

X Factor was bad too but at least she had her funny moments and it made S&S a huuuge success. 

The Make Me video was the catalyst of the song underperforming and having 0 impact.

Pretty Girls is a **** stain in her discography. A desperate attempt at a hit, Fancy 2.0 with trendy rent-a-rapper Iggy Azalea. Not to mention a huge flop while already coming off the back of another huge flop.

Britney Jean was garbage and is her most PANNED album of all time. I'm thankful that the residency halted it before everyone got to hear how terrible Britney's music had gotten.

What funny moments? People were making fun of how bad and awkward she looked. More than 50 percent of the time she looked like she was in pain for no reason. She was a nervous wreck, bit off her nails, the poor thing even developed psoriasis on her foot that she was scratching at every 10 seconds.

If you seriously think that Vegas (which actually provided a stable environment where she could not only calm down but improve her confidence onstage) was the worst move in her career, you're wrong.

It's the best thing that's happened to Britney in years.

14 minutes ago, DaleH9423 said:

you know thats probably what her team are going to do , they are keeping her busy now while they sort out a new contract for a new show in Vegas

well I'm sorry but its getting right on my nerves now and I actually wish she never even started it. OK I get it was easier when the kids were younger that she probably thought they needed more stability than going from plane to plane travelling around the world for a year but they are nearly teenagers now and would actually probably enjoy it.

And I'm sorry for this next comment and I'm probably going to get absolutely  slaughtered for this but I am sick of people who has been able to afford to go to Vegas one, twice or more times of saying 'aw I'm happy shes at Vegas, I think its best for her and should stay there because shes happy etc. if you're a true Britney fan you should/would travel etc. 1. like ive mentioned its not that easy for me because of my disabilities. and 2. not everyone has the money. and they would feel exactly the same if they weren't able to travel to vegas

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

well I'm sorry but its getting right on my nerves now and I actually wish she never even started it. OK I get it was easier when the kids were younger that she probably thought they needed more stability than going from plane to plane travelling around the world for a year but they are nearly teenagers now and would actually probably enjoy it.

And I'm sorry for this next comment and I'm probably going to get absolutely  slaughtered for this but I am sick of people who has been able to afford to go to Vegas one, twice or more times of saying 'aw I'm happy shes at Vegas, I think its best for her and should stay there because shes happy etc. if you're a true Britney fan you should/would travel etc. 1. like ive mentioned its not that easy for me because of my disabilities. and 2. not everyone has the monye

I love Vegas anyway and I have been twice to see her show , I understand fans being annoyed and I was annoyed when she first announced the shows in Vegas because I thought I would never be able to afford to fly from the UK to Vegas to see her show and do a meet and greet ! 

2 hours ago, DaleH9423 said:

I don't understand why people are downvoting you. A brand new residency with consistent costumes would be amazing, especially if she moves a way from only hits and include more of Glory.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Doing a Las Vegas residency was the worst move of her career so signing for another residency would be even more stupid

Not really. It was bad for you maybe, not for her. She is going abroad for an Asian tour, also performing in Tel Aviv, she sold out alreasy her Hong Kong concert and the rest of them that are already on sale are almost sold out. The residency was amazing for her to boost her confidence, ignite her passion and let's not forget how invested she has been in herself lately. She is so much 'alive' and happy since the start of the residency.

Archived