Madonna Eviscerates Unauthorized Biopic 'Blond Ambition’

Jordan Miller

22 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

Yah okay...unless that bullshit completely affects how people see and treat you, hence why nobody takes Britney seriously. The general public still thinks she's a medicated doll.

But who cares right? Life is too short to respond to bullshit...

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

If the biopic mess affected u that much, then that's ur problem!:britclose:

Exactly who cares...:tiffanynod:

No. It affected Britney and her career. Besides, the topic brought in a much bigger issue. People are dragging Madonna for being opinionated and respond to false accusations, which is something Britney should do because her image is totally ruined.

Of course, she should not address every stupid rumour, or if she wants she can totally stop talking about her private life. However, her career, music, videos and concerts should be a priority in interviews and social networks. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, toy soldier. said:

Of course, she should not address every stupid rumour, or if she wants she can totally stop talking about her private life. However, her career, music, videos and concerts should be a priority in interviews and social networks. 

I agree with this!

But I still don't want her to talk about a shitty film, Lifetime wished Britney would talk about this, cuz of getting more ratings and more attention, but Brinny be like :nonono: and that's what I love about ha!!!

Britney didn't respond? Well, she sure issued a statement via her team that her biopic didn't have her blessing or rights to her music so those saying she remained unbothered obviously aren't remembering correctly. Most of these bio-pics are full of exaggerated events, fiction and aren't the truth when told. It comes off as profiting and exploitation normally off the dead (in most cases) and the ones that are around are sometimes reduced to a caricature

She's obviously against it. A movie was already done where not only was it a mess but completely inaccurate. Pages of the script have been available to view and it's honestly fiction, everything is incorrect so I see no reason how she's in the wrong by stating she's against it when the story itself is inaccurate and not the truth. You all were just saying the similar things when that flop Britney movie was coming out and now all of sudden you sing a different tune.

19 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Honestly Madonna should be flattered that a biopic is being written about her. Seriously, she should be thankful for the fame she has and not complain so much :verycool:

19 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

I sort of understand where she is coming from, doing biopic films about superstars whom are still alive and not involved is just lame AF.

They should've asked her first rather than doing it without her involvement, I wish if Britney said something about her biopic tbh.

Her biopic was a trashy lifetime movie. I wouldn't bother giving it publicity either but this is like a big studio film and Madonna is still very alive :selenerz:  Perhaps she read it and it wasn't flattering but they're going ahead with it

On 4/25/2017 at 8:48 PM, borogroves said:

i do get the point but i find Madonna coming off too much as a try hard and tactless act. by her logic, only Jesus can tell his story and hence the Bible is fake? or any other religious book?

also, the quote of instant gratification is ****!

Well, yes those books are fake tho. Its 2017, i assume most people know religion is as real as Santa and the tooth fairy. 

And she just called out all the script inaccuracies about her life that the script got wrong. 

Because saying she's a high school drop out is something she shouldn't call out?

The fact they got her hometown wrong?

If you're going to do a biopic about someone dead or alive, at least try to be factual instead of being fiction.

Guest Arckangel
On 25/04/2017 at 5:44 PM, borogroves said:

Madonna should have just ignored this whole issue like Britney did. what do you expect Britney to say after not giving her blessings to the show? this already shows that britney has no input.

what Madonna said was right about only her knowing her life but that's her entire life! there must have been events where she wasn't alone and interacted with others and these would be shown in the movie through talking to people who has worked with her and stuff. you think they pulled the story out of their *****? yeah there might be inaccuracies but are we so sure that our memories are even 100% accurate? 

i do. sound mean but i wish she would go back to care for her grandchildren and children instead of looking like a hard pressed woman who thinks the entire industry is out to get her 

Are you being ageist/sarcastic? Madonna has no grandchildren, and 5 of her children (incl. her 4 adopted kids) are still under 18, so... 

On 25/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, Britneybbhmm said:

the difference between madge and brit is that brit doesn't give a flying ****.:staysalty:Madonna paid attention to trash:trash: while Britney remains unbothered. Kweeeeeen of no ***** to give!:queenflopga:

Life lesson: if you have positive things in your life, you dont need to waste energy on negative ****. :lessons:

Britney is such a master :brit:

On 25/4/2017 at 3:38 PM, GypsyWoman said:

Yah okay...unless that bullshit completely affects how people see and treat you, hence why nobody takes Britney seriously. The general public still thinks she's a medicated doll.

But who cares right? Life is too short to respond to bullshit...

Oh no, you didnt say that :bichpls:

It still doesnt affect Britney, it affects Britney fans who are the one who actually read both bad and good comments, she doesnt even read people. Complaining for such cheap biopic film is just pointless, they were gonna do it anyways. That's what they want, to make people react to it and it's just immature to react to these things. :excuseu:

Trash belongs to trash. 

She has a great career, family, music, beauty, money. I wish I could make it to my 30s with such admiring achievements. :brit:

She's just bringing more attention to the movie by commenting about it and making a big deal about it. I understand about being upset about it, but maybe the reason why she's as upset as she is is because she knows there's something in the script that may be true and is afraid of it coming out?

On 4/25/2017 at 11:48 AM, borogroves said:

i do get the point but i find Madonna coming off too much as a try hard and tactless act. by her logic only Jesus can tell his story and hence the Bible is fake? or any other religious book?

also, the quote of instant gratification is ****!

Precisely 

• 3 years later...
On 4/25/2017 at 9:32 PM, Britneybbhmm said:

the difference between madge and brit is that brit doesn't give a flying ****.:staysalty:Madonna paid attention to trash:trash: while Britney remains unbothered. Kweeeeeen of no ***** to give!:queenflopga:

oo she gives.. that is way she thinks that everybody is threatened by her or dissaproves her

Archived