Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Madonna Eviscerates Unauthorized Biopic 'Blond Ambition’


Recommended Posts

  • Leader

"Anyone who supports this film is supporting lies and exploitation."

>


Universal has picked up Blond Ambition, a film centering around Madonna’s life pre-fame.



The Hollywood Reporter says “the story is set in early 1980s New York as Madonna Louise Ciccone works on her first album [Madonna], struggling in a business that treats women badly, while also dealing with a burgeoning love life and the first hints of fame.”

Blond Ambition was created by Elyse Hollander. Her script topped the 2016 Black List, the industry ranking that tracks Hollywood’s most-liked unproduced screenplays.

It might be popular among movie execs, but the most important person to sign off on it has rejected the idea. The Queen of Pop herself took to Instagram to express her distaste for the project. She posted a throwback photo of herself in the '80s and said: "Nobody knows what I know and what I have seen. Only I can tell my story. Anyone else who tries is a charlatan and a fool."

She added, "Looking for instant gratification without doing the work. This is a disease in our society."

UPDATE: Madonna is royally pissed. She posted a picture of the first page of the Blond Ambition script (I can only imagine how she obtained that), and debunks to untruths then slams Hollander. "Lets start with the first page!! I was born in Bay City Not Detroit. And i did not drop out of high school in fact I went to University Of.Michigan," she wrote. "Why would Universal Studios want to make a movie about me based on a script that is all lies?? The Writer Elyse Hollander should write for the Tabloids. Anyone who supports this film is supporting lies and exploitation. ???. lies have no legs!!"

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on


Britney Ever After teas.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.



And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

the difference between madge and brit is that brit doesn't give a flying ****.:staysalty:Madonna paid attention to trash:trash: while Britney remains unbothered. Kweeeeeen of no ***** to give!:queenflopga:

True, Britney is such a badass in that case, she learned very well not to give a **** anymore that's how she keeps only good energies in her life. :cinderellaney:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Madonna is right. If this was Britney saying this about her biopic you all would be like "yas B tell them gurl" so lets stay real okay.

I hate hypocrism so much and you know you would love Britney to rant (why else do we love her rants to paparazzi and the famous go to the light and see jesus quote and her rant to radaronline saying they can kiss her white ***). 

Come on people ugh

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Madonna is right. If this was Britney saying this about her biopic you all would be like "yas B tell them gurl" so lets stay real okay.

I hate hypocrism so much and you know you would love Britney to rant (why else do we love her rants to paparazzi and the famous go to the light and see jesus quote and her rant to radaronline saying they can kiss her white ***). 

Come on people ugh

Actually I didn't mind the Britney biopic, lol. Everyone knows Lifetime movies are exaggerated and filled with inaccuracies, and it just gives the artist more publicity.

Link to comment
Just now, danny1994 said:

Actually I didn't mind the Britney biopic, lol. Everyone knows Lifetime movies are exaggerated and filled with inaccuracies, and it just gives the artist more publicity.

I didn't see it and therefore I don't have an opinion about the biopic itself. My point was that some of us are hypocrites and are unfair to Madonna cause if Britney would say the same thing they would praise her for doing so but since it is Madonna they bash her

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

the difference between madge and brit is that brit doesn't give a flying ****.:staysalty:Madonna paid attention to trash:trash: while Britney remains unbothered. Kweeeeeen of no ***** to give!:queenflopga:

 

This is why people don't take Britney seriously because she NEVER has anything to say about her career. She does not comment her music, her performances, her biopic. I'm sorry but Madonna has all the rights to complain about this.

Y'all know damn well that if Britney was as engaged as Madonna when it comes to her career, you'd be crying of happiness.

1 hour ago, borogroves said:

i do get the point but i find Madonna coming off too much as a try hard and tactless act. by her logic, only Jesus can tell his story and hence the Bible is fake? or any other religious book?

also, the quote of instant gratification is ****!

 

lol hun', let's not go there

  • Like 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

This is why people don't take Britney seriously because she NEVER has anything to say about her career. She does not comment her music, her performances, her biopic. I'm sorry but Madonna has all the rights to complain about this.

Y'all know damn well that if Britney was as engaged as Madonna when it comes to her career, you'd be crying of happiness.

Britney had nothing to do with the biopic mess! Life is too short to respond to bullshit:smokney2:. Ignorance is the best way to go!:smokney:

Sorry not sorry! :queenflopga:

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Life is too short to respond to bullshit

Yah okay...unless that bullshit completely affects how people see and treat you, hence why nobody takes Britney seriously. The general public still thinks she's a medicated doll.

But who cares right? Life is too short to respond to bullshit...

Link to comment
1 minute ago, GypsyWoman said:

Yah okay...unless that bullshit completely affects how people see and treat you, hence why nobody takes Britney seriously. Everybody still thinks she's a medicated doll.

But who cares right? Life is too short to respond to bullshit...

If the biopic mess affected u that much, then that's ur problem!:britclose:

Exactly who cares...:tiffanynod:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block