Do you think that Britney is over 2006-2008 era yet?

brit4u1998

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18

britney is truly over 2006-2008 era.but I don't think she's over 2010 era.  2010 was worst for her but we will never find the truth!

She's a god and everything in your life happens for a reason. I went through something very similar last year. It changed me as a person so much I barely recognize who I was now but the change was for the better and I'm so much happier of a person than I used to be <3 Britney went through something like that and she's a god to me because I can relate to everything. I wish I could talk to her and tell her how much she's inspired me through the years and that she basically saved my life because of her existence <3 

Anyway, to answer your question. She is over it and probably feels grateful for it because although it might have been rough at the time, it made her the wonderful and inspiring human being she is today.

17 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I mean she has never been the same since

It makes a person lose their innocence, no doubt about it. 

16 hours ago, Kyra said:

Probably over. But from time to time, the past pays a visit. Use it from your own experience, she is just like the rest of us - after all. :jlostare:

THIS.

18 hours ago, thanos18 said:

britney is truly over 2006-2008 era.but I don't think she's over 2010 era.  2010 was worst for her but we will never find the truth!

It kinda pisses me off when people say this. We have no idea what was going on in 2010.  She could've just been worn out and not wanting to do FF. Even if she faced hard personal struggles during this time, I don't think anything can compare to the entire world laughing at you, encouraging your breakdown, calling you crazy while you are struggling with a divorce in the public eye, being watched 24/7, the world criticizing how you raise your kids, possible post-partnum depression, your management trying to control you, never having any private/alone time, your ex-husband leaching off you, struggling with addiction, while a paparazzo takes advantage of you, manipulates and ***** you, keeps you isolated from your family, while trying to keep your kids while everyone wants to take them away from you. Maybe she was going through a really tough time in 2010, but I'm sorry, nothing can compare to that.

Guest $elfish
On 4/25/2017 at 11:35 AM, thanos18 said:

what happened in 2010?

Archived