i hate how in the GLORY booklet, they keep hiding britneys face with those damn lights

Campy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glory-britney.png

32131471862948.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

These three are good. The others are not. However, the first is a little too extreme in artistic design and not pop/commercial enough because it doesn't show her face. The second just isn't the best photo of her because her face looks weird. 

The third is pretty ******* flawless.

The Glory cover doesn't bother me so much, I get the blurry/washed out thing.....it's like she's in the sun, she has light beaming down on her.....kinda fits the title. I've actually never really cared that much about album art and with the decline of physical album sales I think record labels are going to start putting less and less effort into album booklets! I'm sure in another 10 or so years physical albums will no longer be a thing. 

• Super Mods

Can we just get over it? It's not the worst cover but it's not the best cover, it's just okay. At least it matches with the title, glad some of you guys aren't the designers because the V shoot (although awesome) won't match. She should've use more shots from Make Me single cover, everything is great about it and would be completely different. 

I don't see people hating on the circus cover like they did when it was first released because it looked like she had a ****** armpit, she's overly photoshopped and the tacky stars but of course exhale would ***** about the current thing and then later on pretend like they've always loved it or brush it off like it never happened just like how everyone thought the circus era was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:
  Hide contents

59671472850073.jpg?itok=Y-JZicHj

Hide contents

32131471862948.jpg

Hide contents

They look way more professional!! What they were really thinking with all this bright lighting? Britney's beauty shines even brighter without it! She didn't need it! :bigtime:

4 hours ago, Tetris said:

glory-britney.png

32131471862948.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

These three are good. The others are not. However, the first is a little too extreme in artistic design and not pop/commercial enough because it doesn't show her face. The second just isn't the best photo of her because her face looks weird. 

The third is pretty ******* flawless.

Agree with the third one:awyeah: it's so beautiful omfg:thirsty:

Archived