Hong Kong already sold out?!?!

Bxnes

14 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Well it's a Toni Braxton song that delivered her contract so Toni kinded birthed her career in a way lol

I don't see how Toni is responsible for anything. The label wouldn't have signed her if she wasn't talented. It's evident that someone has talent, regardless of the song they deliver.

Janet is easily Britney's biggest inspiration. Songs, videos, choreography, performances, outfits ect she ripped off Janet throughout her prime. Her career wouldn't be the same without her influence. Britney always wanted to be a white version of Janet.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, button said:

That title is reserved for Janet sorry sweetie

she birthed Britney's career

Vogue is cute tho

Totally agree with you. Motha Janet paved the sidewalk for Britney to walk on BUT Madonna is still the queen.

6 hours ago, Invitation said:

Hmm... it's good that she's selling out.

But, it isn't selling as quickly as I expected, considering she hasn't announced any other shows in China, and Chinese fans would attend that show.

Madonna sold out her show at the same venue in 10 min, and Caca 15 min.

Who the **** cares? She sold out. Whether it takes 10 minutes or 2 weeks, the important thing here is that she sould out an arena with zero promo.

• Content Curators
On 4/24/2017 at 7:41 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

Who the **** cares? She sold out. Whether it takes 10 minutes or 2 weeks, the important thing here is that she sould out an arena with zero promo.

It actually does matter. The sooner it sells out, the higher probability she'll hold another show there the next day and sell out again. 1 day is definitely good enough for her to add another date.

Archived