Do You think...

Justney

Britney and her boys saw Trolls? There's been a few extra Justin threads lately and I can't live up to my screen name if I don't post a little Justney myself.

Seriously though. I just watched it the other day with my sister and found it to be cute actually. I wonder if Britney and the boys watched it at some point.  Sometimes I wonder if she's watched some of Justin's movies over the years like Friends with Benefits or if she avoids them like she avoids him at award shows. She doesn't seem to avoid his music though.

Discuss this completely hypothetical with me sistrens. I live for a juicy justney thread. :tongueney:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

They probably did. It was a huge kids movie and the promo was everywhere. But then again her boys are getting older and they may be more into fast and furious now and not cartoon stuff. Sean is like a pre-teen.

True but she does spend a lot of time with her niece. :giggleney:

2 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

I've wondered if her boys know that Justin Timberlake (I'm assuming they've heard of him) is mommy's ex boyfriend and what they think of it. 

I'm gonna say yeah they prob saw trolls, cause why not. It's just his voice and it's a fun kids movie.

the boys know him, for sure they saw the pictures from MMC, the private pictures with Britney and Justin, but I don't think they know that  their mommy and Justin were a couple, I think they know that Justin was a mommy's friend :quirkney:

Archived