Do you like ho-ney or sweet-ney more?

CharlieBlue8

Which?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately ive been missing some sweetney. Her body is amazing right now but im sick of her always wearing the most revealing of costumes. I missed when she only pulled out the bra and panties for the most **** songs. Its starting to feel like Mariah to me-always showing off her skin for every thing. 

Give me a crop top and pants set  Britney, one more time

bad077dd6a6533b47b04838d0437bea1.jpg

The best version is when she walks the fine line between both of them. I remember Joseph Kahn talking about a scene in Toxic during the air hostess segment. She kisses a child on the head which seems so pure and homely, and then she turns around and cheekily spills a drink on the man's crotch which is a sudden, ****** contrast. For any gaze (particularly ones with a Madonna/***** complex), it was like seeing the best of both worlds rolled into one woman.

14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Lately ive been missing some sweetney. Her body is amazing right now but im sick of her always wearing the most revealing of costumes. I missed when she only pulled out the bra and panties for the most **** songs. Its starting to feel like Mariah to me-always showing off her skin for every thing. 

Give me a crop top and pants set  Britney, one more time

bad077dd6a6533b47b04838d0437bea1.jpg

This is the only right answer

Archived