What are we thinking about the JT rumor

Daveh422

23 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I might be wronf but I remember watching a video that was made around the whole break up era and people said "it's not cool to like Britney Spears anymore". I personally think Justin did ruin her reputation but at the same time I was 7 years old, living in Europe, and not a fan back then lol

Also, 0:32:brityeah:

All that video shows is that she prob wanted to stop working so much and dealing with fame because she was going through a breakup. She couldn't properly be sad and process the end of that relationship because she was constantly working. Whose fault is that? That's not Justin's. She could have (and should have) taken a break. It's not his fault she didn't. And it's not his fault she started acting out. She was in control of her own actions. I'm just saying I was old enough to remember and ppl didn't start thinking of Britney in a super negative light until all the stuff she did after. It was her subsequent behavior that had everyone confused as to what was going on and calling her white trash Not that she possibly cheated on Justin or had *** with him. He did not ruin her career or popularity. Britney was still a pretty big deal and ppl loved her during ITZ after their breakup until she started doing wild things and being in tabloids for all the wrong reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/26/2017 at 4:28 AM, DoSomething954 said:

All that video shows is that she prob wanted to stop working so much and dealing with fame because she was going through a breakup. She couldn't properly be sad and process the end of that relationship because she was constantly working. Whose fault is that? That's not Justin's. She could have (and should have) taken a break. It's not his fault she didn't. And it's not his fault she started acting out. She was in control of her own actions. I'm just saying I was old enough to remember and ppl didn't start thinking of Britney in a super negative light until all the stuff she did after. It was her subsequent behavior that had everyone confused as to what was going on and calling her white trash Not that she possibly cheated on Justin or had *** with him. He did not ruin her career or popularity. Britney was still a pretty big deal and ppl loved her during ITZ after their breakup until she started doing wild things and being in tabloids for all the wrong reasons.

I dunno I remember it bein a lot different like first blow was that she LOST her V card to him when he went around talking about it so from then on it was oh well she lied an I just remember things changing an she did act out but I see it as he went on the  promote me dump on Brit tour 

Archived