What are we thinking about the JT rumor

Daveh422

9 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

wat? I haven't even posted lately. :weirdmeout:

And what did I say bad? I just asked how he ruined her. :weirdmeout:

Exactly bby, how indeed. Justin didn't ruin Britney. She cheated on him for **** sake and they were young kids basically. He always seemed to love her and even reached out to her when she was in need. If anyone is to blame for ruining her it would be Kevin who married her, ****** her over, took her kids away (even though you know nobody said **** when HE was out partying as a dad) and then left her with a nice chunk of money coming out of her wallet and into his every month for the rest of their kids' years as minors. **** Kevin. I don't care if he didn't say **** about Britney. What he did do was way worse than Justin ever did. Being hurt and making a song off of it wasn't invented by Justin and while he did run his mouth for a little while after it's clear he was really hurt and since then has always pretty much said nice things about her other than him saying ***** in his concerts before cmar but if every time he sings cmar and is still thinking of Britney then every time Britney keeps Everytime in her concerts it's because she's thinking of Justin. :nyschool:

And frankly, he would have been a huge success regardless, it was meant to be. Michael Jackson knew it, he was the one encouraging Justin to leave Nsync and break out as a solo act. The king of pop recognized the star power in Justin and you know what? He wasn't wrong. Justin is charismatic on stage, on screen, and he's very talented as a writer and artist, I don't know why anyone thinks he wouldn't have made without Britney. He always would have.  Just like she didn't need him to boost her star power either. Although now...now it's another story.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

All these comments continue to be a large part of the reason the gp absolutely HATE Britney. It's because of this fanbase.  You try and act like Justin somehow ruined Britney's career, somehow made his career off of her back. It's all so stupid. SHE was an opener for NSync when they were huge and Justin was already the biggest member of NSync. He never did or said anything to hurt her.  He even said himself that things, like that Barbara Walters interview he did was taken out of context to make it look different then what he actually said.  Y'all are obsessed with your hatred. It's why I quit this site years ago and now realizing it's time to quit it again.  I agree with the gp. Most of you suck. To the ones of you that have a sane mind and think like adults this isn't meant for you.  I see some of you are not a bunch of haters of Justin or all the other female artists that aren't Britney so I love y'all. The rest of you can eat **** though. I'm done here. Bye felicia. 

I'll never get over them as a couple but before the break up Britney had a clean, perfect image. When they broke up Justin made it sound like Britney cheated on him which isn't 100% the truth and he also said on a radio show "I ****** Britney Spears". That's so degrading and completely ruined her image. That's when people started hating her and it wasn't cool to be a Britney fan anymore :ehum: Later, when Britney was going through a hard time, Justin made jokes about her mental health publicly. Not cool. And didn't he call her a ***** again just a few years ago while singing cry me a river or what goes around? I think he's just bitter bc he still wants to be wit her but Britney dumped his ***.

I still wish Justin would grow up, apologize and they could be together again :crying1: Justin was good for her. He understood her and made her happy. They were eachother's first kiss and first love. I think some things are just meant to be. If they only would have started dating later in life...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

I'll never get over them as a couple but before the break up Britney had a clean, perfect image. When they broke up Justin made it sound like Britney cheated on him which isn't 100% the truth and he also said on a radio show "I ****** Britney Spears". That's so degrading and completely ruined her image. That's when people started hating her and it wasn't cool to be a Britney fan anymore :ehum: Later, when Britney was going through a hard time, Justin made jokes about her mental health publicly. Not cool. And didn't he call her a ***** again just a few years ago while singing cry me a river or what goes around? I think he's just bitter bc he still wants to be wit her but Britney dumped his ***.

I still wish Justin would grow up, apologize and they could be together again :crying1: Justin was good for her. He understood her and made her happy. They were eachother's first kiss and first love. I think some things are just meant to be. If they only would have started dating later in life...

Nothing that would comes from *********' side at this stage would be good :tiffeyeroll: nothing! not even a musical project :mhmnod:even worse in front the GP would be like her career was saved with some charity by that *******  :nyheadache:and knowing how machiavellian he is, is probably what he wants.:janet:

10 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

We're you around back then, Not being smart I mean like around An of age to know what was going on ? The WHOLE thingn was around the split and now he's weighting a album ... first single was cool nutting too great then the video An he got trashed for being a MJ wannabe then CMAR single came was good but when the video dropped and people seen it just blew up with what happened An all the speculation I really do believe he's talented but I also believe her part  in his life helped give him extra push that Nick Carter didn't get that JC didn't get that any one else didn't get. Also hundred percent I believe he knew that and used it to his advantage, I think he's talented but I don't think he would've gotten as high as fast without her and their relationship

That because of all the questions he was constantly getting the whole time he promoted was the reason put look like in the video it went hand-in-hand  with all the questions that were going around. Probably 

didn't have anything to do with her at all it's just people wanted it.  And before anyone ask yes I was old enough to know what was going on at the time.

We're you around back then, Not being smart I mean like around An of age to know what was going on ? The WHOLE thingn was around the split and now he's weighting a album ... first single was cool nutting too great then the video An he got trashed for being a MJ wannabe then CMAR single came was good but when the video dropped and people seen it just blew up with what happened An all the speculation I really do believe he's talented but I also believe her part  in his life helped give him extra push that Nick Carter didn't get that JC didn't get that any one else didn't get. Also hundred percent I believe he knew that and used it to his advantage, I think he's talented but I don't think he would've gotten as high as fast without her and their relationship

That because of all the questions he was constantly getting the whole time he promoted was the reason put look like in the video it went hand-in-hand  with all the questions that were going around. Probably 

didn't have anything to do with her at all it's just people wanted it.  And before anyone ask yes I was old enough to know what was going on at the time.

1 hour ago, hey over there said:

Britney said in an interview recently that she would work with JT didn't she? I remember everyone being confused because he was a random person to have mentioned really.

and then she said "it was just a lot of talk" :hahaha:

10 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I honestly think Britney ruined her image all on her own. She didn't need Justin to do that. She was still selling pretty well and still being followed everywhere. Ppl forget she started her rebellious streak. It was still cool to be a Britney fan during the end of Britney era and some of ITZ up until she started going downhill. I was old enough to remember that time and what turned a lot of ppl off was that random Vegas wedding, her meeting KFed and appearing as a homewrecker, Chaotic show, her questionable parenting, having her dogs pooping at photoshoots and not cleaning it up, her partying all night, etc. All of that led to ppl starting to consider her white trash. Not the fact that she had *** at 22 with an ex boyfriend (when everyone with a brain already knew they were having *** tbh). 

8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I honestly think Britney ruined her image all on her own. She didn't need Justin to do that. She was still selling pretty well and still being followed everywhere. Ppl forget she started her rebellious streak. It was still cool to be a Britney fan during the end of Britney era and some of ITZ up until she started going downhill. I was old enough to remember that time and what turned a lot of ppl off was that random Vegas wedding, her meeting KFed and appearing as a homewrecker, Chaotic show, her questionable parenting, having her dogs pooping at photoshoots and not cleaning it up, her partying all night, etc. All of that led to ppl starting to consider her white trash. Not the fact that she had *** at 22 with an ex boyfriend (when everyone with a brain already knew they were having *** tbh). 

Exactly this. It kind of put me off as a fan too tbh.. I'd always looked up to her, defended her and then the marriages happened and Kfed happened and I became so disappointed...

14 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I might be wronf but I remember watching a video that was made around the whole break up era and people said "it's not cool to like Britney Spears anymore". I personally think Justin did ruin her reputation but at the same time I was 7 years old, living in Europe, and not a fan back then lol

Also, 0:32:brityeah:

6 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I might be wronf but I remember watching a video that was made around the whole break up era and people said "it's not cool to like Britney Spears anymore". I personally think Justin did ruin her reputation but at the same time I was 7 years old, living in Europe, and not a fan back then lol

I was also living in Europe and about 15 at the time, and Britney's (un)popularity had nothing to do with the breakup from Justin.

The thing that changed her image was the pictures of her smoking and leaving night clubs, and the marriage to Jason Alexander. From then on she was considered trashy.

On 4/24/2017 at 3:19 AM, Britney_baby said:

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I was also living in Europe and about 15 at the time, and Britney's (un)popularity had nothing to do with the breakup from Justin.

The thing that changed her image was the pictures of her smoking and leaving night clubs, and the marriage to Jason Alexander. From then on she was considered trashy.

She started acting up because of the break up though

Archived