What are we thinking about the JT rumor

Daveh422

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
22 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

A rumor based on IG likes? :sofedup:

Is it "normal" that his close friend/producer just randomly starts liking Justney photos around the time the team of ********* album (an album about Britney) were together? Sinster, please. 

:bthink:

Guest Brichney.
33 minutes ago, MoonRabbit said:

He basically sold her out and turned the media thing against her. It's Britney who rejected him. That's why he has never forgotten about her. 

I still would like them to confront eachother tho.

It's also because she was the biggest star in the world and was good PR for him and his career. :gloss:

I don't hate Justin. Britney doesn't seem to hate Justin and didn't even stand up for herself when he said things about her/released CMAR. Only they know what happened in their relationship and why he acted like that after they broke up. So maybe she doesn't blame him. Either way, it's not like what he said about her ruined her career. It's not that deep. 

I'm here for a collab because it's long overdue. They should have been done one (and WILTBM is nice but I need more)

5 hours ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

what rumour? i don't know  about  justin and brit collab can someone explain??

Been all kinda talk it started  up agai when timblin liked a lot of Justney pics and then someone who they say is JT mom Lynne started  following Britney her mom, Fee  and Kfed  Believe it or not  so it's  probably all  BS but I still am hoping for it 

5 hours ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

All these comments continue to be a large part of the reason the gp absolutely HATE Britney. It's because of this fanbase.  You try and act like Justin somehow ruined Britney's career, somehow made his career off of her back. It's all so stupid. SHE was an opener for NSync when they were huge and Justin was already the biggest member of NSync. He never did or said anything to hurt her.  He even said himself that things, like that Barbara Walters interview he did was taken out of context to make it look different then what he actually said.  Y'all are obsessed with your hatred. It's why I quit this site years ago and now realizing it's time to quit it again.  I agree with the gp. Most of you suck. To the ones of you that have a sane mind and think like adults this isn't meant for you.  I see some of you are not a bunch of haters of Justin or all the other female artists that aren't Britney so I love y'all. The rest of you can eat **** though. I'm done here. Bye felicia. 

JT had a name  and was established in the industry but form what I remember the big buzz around his first solo was from the second singles vid  because of the Brit I do think had he not have had all the fall out from that relationship it may not of took off so fast and furious that was anything anyone was talking about nobody cared about that first single:shhh:

11 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

JT had a name  and was established in the industry but form what I remember the big buzz around his first solo was from the second singles vid  because of the Brit I do think had he not have had all the fall out from that relationship it may not of took off so fast and furious that was anything anyone was talking about nobody cared about that first single:shhh:

He had buzz before CMAR and his album went #2 and eventually #1 months before that video even came out. The album came out like in November and the video not until April  believe. So while he did talk badly about Brit and most of his press tour included questions about her, ppl's exaggeration that he'd literally have no career without her is just false. He was doing pretty well before cmar video especially for a former boy band act.

27 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

He had buzz before CMAR and his album went #2 and eventually #1 months before that video even came out. The album came out like in November and the video not until April  believe. So while he did talk badly about Brit and most of his press tour included questions about her, ppl's exaggeration that he'd literally have no career without her is just false. He was doing pretty well before cmar video especially for a former boy band act.

We're you around back then, Not being smart I mean like around An of age to know what was going on ? The WHOLE thingn was around the split and now he's weighting a album ... first single was cool nutting too great then the video An he got trashed for being a MJ wannabe then CMAR single came was good but when the video dropped and people seen it just blew up with what happened An all the speculation I really do believe he's talented but I also believe her part  in his life helped give him extra push that Nick Carter didn't get that JC didn't get that any one else didn't get. Also hundred percent I believe he knew that and used it to his advantage, I think he's talented but I don't think he would've gotten as high as fast without her and their relationship

11 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

We're you around back then, Not being smart I mean like around An of age to know what was going on ? The WHOLE thingn was around the split and now he's weighting a album ... first single was cool nutting too great then the video An he got trashed for being a MJ wannabe then CMAR single came was good but when the video dropped and people seen it just blew up with what happened An all the speculation I really do believe he's talented but I also believe her part  in his life helped give him extra push that Nick Carter didn't get that JC didn't get that any one else didn't get. Also hundred percent I believe he knew that and used it to his advantage, I think he's talented but I don't think he would've gotten as high as fast without her and their relationship

Yeah I was 14 then. And was following them since I was like 8 so I was really into the tabloids and stuff about them. Plus he was my favorite from *NSYNC so I remember a lot of that time. I know the first single got a lot of flack for being a MJ rip off and ppl didn't like his look in he video with the hat and glove and and stuff but it wasn't like it flopped. Like I said, I'm not saying that he didn't get more attention from talking about Brit. He obviously did. But ppl's notion that he was doing horribly and would have never had a solo career then the video came out and he exploded is just false. His album did really well on billboard five months before that video even premiered and before the song was released later that year. So ppl were still buying his stuff. And I think the difference with him and jc and nick is they just didn't have the star factor. It's like with Britney and Christina. JC sings better but he didn't have the whole package to make ppl care.

Archived