Britney talks about stopping Circus Tour show in Vancouver?

GypsyWoman

So I was re-watching this interview from the Glory promo where she talks about getting contact high while on stage. The host was talking about her Vegas and at first I assumed she was referring to people getting drunk and high at the Vegas shows, but then I realized, she's not actually talking about Vegas. I honestly think she's talking about when she had to leave the stage during the "Circus Tour"

Skip to 4:23:

What do you think? She specifically said she had to stop the show and I don't recall any of the Vegas shows being stopped.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are specifically talking about the Vegas fans though and I can totally 100% believe that people smoke weed there. And the venue is so small it wouldn't be hard to detect. Honestly, I doubt Britney remembers that on the Circus Tour.

But yeah something I don't like about Britney is that I feel like she just kinda lies sometimes. POM has never been stopped, she never just "left." In that same interview she tells the story about going on a date with that guy that looked like a lizard and she said she "left immediately." I just feel like that was a lie too. Either that or she's kind of a *****. I just don't think she's super smart lol it's all over that interview - "I love it when they talk British" omg Britney TRY to sound intelligent lol.

Fun fact: the guy beside me at the FF Tour was smoking weed the whole time lol he was there with his gf

No offence to her or anyone, but her memory is sort of messed up. She remembers things that happened 10 years ago as if they happened last week, but ask her about meeting Basic Swift and she doesn't know her (LOL), ask her about what Oops means (a song she's performed a million times and presumably KNOWS the lyrics) and ask her about other things and she just can't remember/doesn't know. 

I worry about the toll all the 2003-2007 ***** and alcohol took on her brain tbh :wontcry:

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

No offence to her or anyone, but her memory is sort of messed up. She remembers things that happened 10 years ago as if they happened last week, but ask her about meeting Basic Swift and she doesn't know her (LOL), ask her about what Oops means (a song she's performed a million times and presumably KNOWS the lyrics) and ask her about other things and she just can't remember/doesn't know. 

I worry about the toll all the 2003-2007 ***** and alcohol took on her brain tbh :wontcry:

Maybe she's just been in the spotlight so long that she's outgrown songs like ...Oops (y'know like how she didn't perform on two world tours, was embarrassed to do the choreo in 2013 and refused to sing along in 2016), she met Taylor Swift at a big hectic event nine years ago, probably for two minutes (or just a photo op), before she was huge taylor swift, and is probably put on the spot a bit when she's asked about other things. 

There are people are far more dependent on alcohol and ***** in hollywood, and unless she was completely intoxicated for the first 10 years of her career, I'd say its more so that just says things on the spot.

7 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They are specifically talking about the Vegas fans though and I can totally 100% believe that people smoke weed there. And the venue is so small it wouldn't be hard to detect. Honestly, I doubt Britney remembers that on the Circus Tour.

But yeah something I don't like about Britney is that I feel like she just kinda lies sometimes. POM has never been stopped, she never just "left." In that same interview she tells the story about going on a date with that guy that looked like a lizard and she said she "left immediately." I just feel like that was a lie too. Either that or she's kind of a *****. I just don't think she's super smart lol it's all over that interview - "I love it when they talk British" omg Britney TRY to sound intelligent lol.

Fun fact: the guy beside me at the FF Tour was smoking weed the whole time lol he was there with his gf

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

3 hours ago, borogroves said:

she used to be more wise and mature during interviews when she was younger though

Look guys, maybe it's the medication. maybe it's past trauma. but there's something off about her memory and it can't be denied... poor britney. :lostney:

4 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Look guys, maybe it's the medication. maybe it's past traume. but there's something off about her memory and it can't be denied... poor britney. :lostney:

Anxiety plays a massive part in her answers i think, do you remember being worried for your exams and your mind just goes blank when trying to answer it? Well britney has that ALL the time and shes being interviewed she has to atleast say SOMETHING

Just now, D_Britfan said:

Anxiety plays a massive part in her answers i think, do you remember being worried for your exams and your mind just goes blank when trying to answer it? Well britney has that ALL the time and shes being interviewed she has to atleast say SOMETHING

Britney must be medicated for that. Thats why she's come such a long way.

Still doesnt explain her making up stories and facts... :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Britney must be medicated for that. Thats why she's come such a long way.

Still doesnt explain her making up stories and facts... :wontcry:

Not really, theres plenty of medication that can make the effects of anxiety worse, even in this Jonathan Ross interview she rubs and taps her leg constantly which is a huge sign shes anxious. It easily explains why she confuses how long ago something was and stuff, she didnt make up that she has walked off stage from ppl getting high before

1 hour ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Look guys, maybe it's the medication. maybe it's past trauma. but there's something off about her memory and it can't be denied... poor britney. :lostney:

honestly she had those issues before too lol she would always get things wrong haha

Jonathan says "CANADA". Yes, they were talking about Vegas but then she talks about that night in Vancouver. Brit wasn't confused or lied about it, she never said that she stopped a show in Vegas (Even when there are a lot of people drunk and high in the shows) :byebitch:

Archived