Her Spotify Numbers Are Tragic - Fix It, *******!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney just isn't a streaming artist guys. That's like telling Madonna or Cher's fanbases to buy everything on iTunes when they already own all their CD's.

We're a different generation. I listen to my music (including Britney) after I buy it on iTunes / download it to my phone because I like having my music at my control and at high optimal audio quality.

Streaming just doesn't give me that. :howiroll:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sis, 100M for an album is absolutely tragic. Nowadays artists easily get like 500M for ONE single alone. Britney gets 100M for the whole album.

I know she came in 98 and is not popular etc, but 100M for an album in 2017 is nothing to be proud of

More excuses are sure to come...

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sis, 100M for an album is absolutely tragic. Nowadays artists easily get like 500M for ONE single alone. Britney gets 100M for the whole album.

I know she came in 98 and is not popular etc, but 100M for an album in 2017 is nothing to be proud of

I still think its impressive since she came out nearly 20 years ago :brit:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

More excuses are sure to come...

It's not an excuse I was just posting receipts for your information :staysalty:

Oh also one more thing

I love receipts :saycheese:

I honestly could care less if Britney has or doesn't have big spotify numbers. Maybe she isn't fit out for this new streaming era and she can't pull Rihanna numbers but in the end does any of that really matter? She has an amazing and legendary discography and nothing, not even some numbers on a streaming service can take any of that away. I prefer quality over quantity and the quality is all there :truthtea:

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

All I hear are excuses :byebitch:

Brtney's career has been like that since 2009:

Doesn't sing: She's a dancer, not a singer.

Doesn't dance: Knee. She's more of a performer: not quite a vocalist, not quite a dancer. (despite not singing a note live or doing anything on stage)

Bad single sales: She's a albums artist.

Bad album sales (2010s): Shut up hater!!!! Go stan for Beyonka!!!! **** you!!!!!!!

And so much more...

OT: Her streaming numbers are truly tragic.

I've gotta be honest.... but I still like going to the store and buying a physical copy of Britney's brand new album.

I've been doing that since 1999 and I ain't about to stop just because streaming is in now.

I obviously stream her music too, but when her new albums come out, I go out and buy the physical album to add to my collection.

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Brtney's career has been like that since 2009:

Doesn't sing: She's a dancer, not a singer.

Doesn't dance: Knee. She's more of a performer: not quite a vocalist, not quite a dancer. (despite not singing a note live or doing anything on stage)

Bad single sales: She's a albums artist.

Bad album sales (2010s): Shut up hater!!!! Go stan for Beyonka!!!! **** you!!!!!!!

And so much more...

OT: Her streaming numbers are truly tragic.

Exclusive image of Britney's delusional fans being faced with facts and honesty:

qdSWRzL.jpg

20 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I've gotta be honest.... but I still like going to the store and buying a physical copy of Britney's brand new album.

I've been doing that since 1999 and I ain't about to stop just because streaming is in now.

I obviously stream her music too, but when her new albums come out, I go out and buy the physical album to add to my collection.

Me too, I still buy CDs! I love the feeling of seeing a fresh CD in the store from your fave artist!

Archived