This is the most mature Britney has been in an interview...

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Forget the content... but focus on how she carries herself. What a real mother. A real woman. She was so mature.

I wish this raw Britney would come back... instead of this giggly 'cool and faded' woman. I can't imagine her being this brutal and honest today.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its horrible how media is acting. BRITNEY STUMBLED WHILE HOLDING HER CHILD.  like seriously, is she supposed to fly above the ground while holding her child? every single person sometimes stumble and most of them fall flat on their faces

you could really tell that the world wanted to break her. and they achieved it. imagine having half the world and all the news and shows completely against you, while nobody is helping you :crying2:

im really glad that those times are over. 

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

its horrible how media is acting. BRITNEY STUMBLED WHILE HOLDING HER CHILD.  like seriously, is she supposed to fly above the ground while holding her child? every single person sometimes stumble and most of them fall flat on their faces

you could really tell that the world wanted to break her. and they achieved it. imagine having half the world and all the news and shows completely against you, while nobody is helping you :crying2:

im really glad that those times are over. 

She knew...she knew it was bad that is why she started crying. She knew ppl would say bad things. That incident was blown out of proportion 

Mistakes were made though. Granted most parents make mistakes and aren't photographed. I think it's a good thing that the doctors did ask questions because they just want to make sure they aren't dealing with abusive parents. We obviously know Britney isn't and never will be. 

One of the most painful things you can do to someone, specially a woman because of how our culture is built, is to imply they are bad parents and that they are threat to their kids, Britney loves her kids more than herself, i can't possibly start to understand how much suffer she went through when the entire world was mom shaming her.

4 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

lol no. britney wasn't more mature in 2006 than she is now :orangu: 

i guess you get that feeling bc she doesn't really talk about her personal life or any negativity these days. that doesn't mean she's not mature, she's a private person.

'you play basketball?' :orangu: 

6 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i guess you get that feeling bc she doesn't really talk about her personal life or any negativity these days. that doesn't mean she's not mature, she's a private person.

"Let's tweet that out!!!!!!" 

:mhmsureny:

6 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

7 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

slay ha make-up artist and ha stylists! ******* gorg*:donewithit:

7 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

Im gonna have to agree with you. Plus, she looked so beautiful here. :donewithit:

Archived