Flop-Tuna Flash Back Friday.... "Britney Needed A Gimmick"

IconicShow

Seems like floptuna was all aboard the Britney, Madonna collab at the 2003 VMA's until Britney's kiss, stage presence and vibe with Madonna made ha look invisible.

It's the "Britney, Madonna kiss"

After Britney and Madonna received all the media attention, Chistina Aguilera bashed them both, saying "Britney, needed a gimmick"

Furthermore in another interview she was so pressed she bashed Madonna, saying maybe 10 years prior at that time she would've collab'd.

Also bashing the MATM video, saying she couldn't be so honest, that it was nothing new "bowling pin" formation dancers.

"You got a Paul Hunter video"

Justin's cut away to the audience even got more attention than Christina.

Do we know why Floptuna played the "Gimmick" card when Britney was and still is more successful?

Dirrty was a reach,

tumblr_nbyz4x3pEk1r2sh4xo1_500.gif

The MTV EMA Gimmick,

Using her feud with Kelly Osbourne to her advantage as the shows host.

Throwing darts at a Kelly dart board, and shading her on stage.

Kelly is no Angel, but Christina needed a GIMMICK as host to bring controversy.

christina-kelly-gif.gif

Christina was a Gimmick her entire 1st album and era, she admitted to being a pop puppet and not being able to do songs or sing how she wants or do the videos she wanted.

On the other hand although highly managed Britney had more input and Baby One More Time, School Girl idea was Britney's.

Same with the "You Drive Me Crazy" video it was Britney's idea to to be dorky waitresses and then just break out dancing.

james-corden-britney-1.gif

When bashing Britney and Madonna's MATM video for not being new and that she couldn't be so honest, take a look at all the basic *** videos she did around the time she said that.

Tell Me with Diddy, was a basic video nothing special about that collaboration

Keeps getting better was a toxic reach

You lost me, low budget basic video

Your Body, trailer park trash uninspired video

Say Something, very basic video, simple

Not Myself Tonight, carbon copy, reductive inspired from who? After she shaded who?

THE QUEEN OF POP MADONNA's video Express Yourself, the same song Gaga copied.

christina_madonna_02.jpg

5ba6f51f1e422a37e2130b6d722e30bb_image-r

Whether or not people in general love MATM

The pairing of Britney and Madonna had floptuna pressed.

Where is Christina's gift from Madonna?

Britney-Madonna-britney-spears-32067729-

All of the unwarranted bashing Christina said about Britney to the media and print magazine's it goes to show that Britney takes the crown in the race for Pop Princess.

tumblr_nfysvrkSA41qzwj2ho1_500.jpg

2017 Christina Aguilera

tumblr_ol4fuaOlQI1vernflo1_500.gif

While Britney and Madonna still sell out shows, and release albums more, it's clear how jealous and petty Christina is.

Can Christina headline her own tour and sell out shows?

Britney's POM tour in 2017 is selling out.

britney-spears-****-beach-photos.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $

She was probably pissed that Britney got a collaboration with Madonna, that everybody focused on Britney kissing Madonna and that MTV cut what was supposed to be one of the most important moments of her career just to show Britney ex reaction to the kiss

JcVnWrNA3K3Nm.gif

6 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Wow Christina was such a ******* hypocrite :idkney:

Maybe if Xtincta wasn't such a petty ***** for all of those years she might still have a career :weusay:

MTE

She became a ***** for who knows what reason and I don't mean a ***** that's wanting to own her career, but a stone cold **** to others in the business.

Britney, Beyonce, Kelly O, Mariah, Justin B, even her MMC cast member on The Voice.

Yet her manager said she hasn't peaked yet.

Sorry not sorry for her stans when she releases this album it will be another 4-6 years until the next flop from ha.

tumblr_n99tozARy11svi3flo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

She was probably pissed that Britney got a collaboration with Madonna, that everybody focused on Britney kissing Madonna and that MTV cut what was supposed to be one of the most important moments of her career just to show Britney ex reaction to the kiss

JcVnWrNA3K3Nm.gif

tumblr_lvzbqh3Epy1qezxsoo2_500.gif

6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Seems like floptuna was all aboard the Britney, Madonna collab at the 2003 VMA's until Britney's kiss, stage presence and vibe with Madonna made ha look invisible.

It's the "Britney, Madonna kiss"

After Britney and Madonna received all the media attention, Chistina Aguilera bashed them both, saying "Britney, needed a gimmick"

Furthermore in another interview she was so pressed she bashed Madonna, saying maybe 10 years prior at that time she would've collab'd.

Also bashing the MATM video, saying she couldn't be so honest, that it was nothing new "bowling pin" formation dancers.

"You got a Paul Hunter video"

Justin's cut away to the audience even got more attention than Christina.

Do we know why Floptuna played the "Gimmick" card when Britney was and still is more successful?

Dirrty was a reach,

tumblr_nbyz4x3pEk1r2sh4xo1_500.gif

The MTV EMA Gimmick,

Using her feud with Kelly Osbourne to her advantage as the shows host.

Throwing darts at a Kelly dart board, and shading her on stage.

Kelly is no Angel, but Christina needed a GIMMICK as host to bring controversy.

christina-kelly-gif.gif

Christina was a Gimmick her entire 1st album and era, she admitted to being a pop puppet and not being able to do songs or sing how she wants or do the videos she wanted.

On the other hand although highly managed Britney had more input and Baby One More Time, School Girl idea was Britney's.

Same with the "You Drive Me Crazy" video it was Britney's idea to to be dorky waitresses and then just break out dancing.

james-corden-britney-1.gif

When bashing Britney and Madonna's MATM video for not being new and that she couldn't be so honest, take a look at all the basic *** videos she did around the time she said that.

Tell Me with Diddy, was a basic video nothing special about that collaboration

Keeps getting better was a toxic reach

You lost me, low budget basic video

Your Body, trailer park trash uninspired video

Say Something, very basic video, simple

Not Myself Tonight, carbon copy, reductive inspired from who? After she shaded who?

THE QUEEN OF POP MADONNA's video Express Yourself, the same song Gaga copied.

christina_madonna_02.jpg

5ba6f51f1e422a37e2130b6d722e30bb_image-r

Whether or not people in general love MATM

The pairing of Britney and Madonna had floptuna pressed.

Where is Christina's gift from Madonna?

Britney-Madonna-britney-spears-32067729-

All of the unwarranted bashing Christina said about Britney to the media and print magazine's it goes to show that Britney takes the crown in the race for Pop Princess.

tumblr_nfysvrkSA41qzwj2ho1_500.jpg

2017 Christina Aguilera

tumblr_ol4fuaOlQI1vernflo1_500.gif

While Britney and Madonna still sell out shows, and release albums more, it's clear how jealous and petty Christina is.

Can Christina headline her own tour and sell out shows?

Britney's POM tour in 2017 is selling out.

britney-spears-****-beach-photos.jpg

christina herself said that not myself tonight video is inspired from madonna, i think it's too childish thing it was 13 years ago and also christina was right about mtv vma kiss, they really cut her scene because of justin's face. and reminder to you: britney is flopping since 2013 at least christina still can sing high notes and doing her own stuff. she always said she has respect for britney, she looks better than britney in nowadays

12 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

christina herself said that not myself tonight video is inspired from madonna, i think it's too childish thing it was 13 years ago and also christina was right about mtv vma kiss, they really cut her scene because of justin's face. and reminder to you: britney is flopping since 2013 at least christina still can sing high notes and doing her own stuff. she always said she has respect for britney, she looks better than britney in nowadays

She must put that high note in a good use to sing an Oreo jingle :haha: "godney" just sold out an entire arena right and left :bopney:

Just realized, when I typed f lopney here, they change it into godney :haha: Slay Jordan :gloria:

Stop being pressed. Orangetina is still more successful than exhale members will ever be:staysalty: and back then she was young and competitive. Maybe she was jealous .. Aren't we all sometimes? 

She screamed her lungs out (literally) but still she didn't get any attention. It must suck. 

Orange is a successful Oreo seller now, what more do you want?:foh:

Archived