WHY isn't team Britney doing this correctly?

ShadowTriumph

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShadowTriumph said:

whenever an artist tours, months before the tour they announce the signature logo, the theme, and they even reveal the stage

unless britney is going to perform POM but around the world, in that case , i don't want this ' tour' to begin with.  

we all know it will be POM! She will be on "tour" this summer and in august she will be in Vegas again... she won't do a different show

12 minutes ago, button said:

i believe she was in Europe (uk i think) so what she said is technically correct.

anyways, carry on with your pom tour slander. :bgrin:

I will :meltdown: POM should stay in PH where it belongs

8 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sis, it has been CONFIRMED BY LARRY last year that Britney can ONLY TOUR WITH POM. 

It will probably have a few changes to adapt it, but it will be POM, don't let them fool you. 

Also you already know her thing hasn't done anything correctly this decade. 

when did he confirm this? Was this after the 2 year contract extension? Maybe they changed the contract m

3 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

Let us never forget the time she wished the crowd a "Merry Christmas" in March

did she really say that?  :meltdown:

They don't care about promotion at all. At this point the only thing that the team craves is sweet money. It's such a shame that they don't treat Britney as the Living Legend she is! :yaknow:

Lmao she's just doing piece of me; I feel like we all know this deep down. I'm just hoping she adds one Glory song and releases it internationally w a video to promote the tour, but can't even expect that. Hopefully she at least has the energy of iHeart/BBMA.

They should have made it semi-exciting and reveal the whole thing at once with a proper announcement, even if it was just online. All the dates with the poster (even if it's recycled). Letting rumors fly around and then confirming each date two weeks apart is not fun. 

11 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

Let us never forget the time she wished the crowd a "Merry Christmas" in March

that's her obviously fooling around and being a mess on stage.

what she said was during an interview. she doesn't have room for that. either she was in the US and said that meaning she has poor geographical knowledge or she was abroad which means she waas correct.

Archived