OK, let's talk Toxic from Circus Tour

Alice X

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Danishfan said:

Oh really?? What was so wrong the revamped show last year. The choreo was better and more intense than it had been in years( not prime level but still)her energy was in point,  she had choreo throughout the whole show, which back then was perfectly executed. We got the flawless bom and tomh performances......so what was so wrong with it??? And since what I think if it is what the majority of fans think, your obviously the delusional one. Now go take a seat 

The majority of fans don't find POM flawless, but continue to think whatever you want. :cigney:

Your opinion is like a garbage bin on the street.... means nothing to me :trash:

& I am sitting down already, so.... why don't you have a seat? :boredashell:

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The majority of fans don't find POM flawless, but continue to think whatever you want. :cigney:

Your opinion is like a garbage bin on the street.... means nothing to me :trash:

& I am sitting down already, so.... why don't you have a seat? :boredashell:

They did like the revamp at first. Well the majority anyway 

I loved that original costume! It's a good performance - I wish she had used more of the original choreography. The choreo seems like they took the essence of the original choreo but made it not as good. The breakdown is cool! I would love to see more breakdowns. Circus could really use one and maybe TTWE.

6 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I think everybody on here knows I am A BIG FAN of the Circus tour. The breakdown was and still is LIFE, the outfits were all AMAZING. I loved the nerdy/geeky look:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney spears toxic circus tour

Only her body wasn't really fit

And somehow everyone else who talks about Circus Tour says she looked her best then...

Toxic ''Breakdown'' on Circus was lazy as f#ck, The Circus Tour had a great prodution, outfits and themes, but the dance was a disaster, it's her worst tour when it comes to the dance, i understand the ''Bow'' on the look that it had, but thats it, besides ''Slave 4 U'' which is basically the only number that had a good choreo, all the rest was basic and just walk

I'm sorry guys I'm not trying to bash POMney but saying POM is better than TCSBS is silly.

I still play TCSBS every now and then but never watch POM, only some 2016 promo like I heart radio. 

Her dancing during TCSBS wasn't as good as Onyx but better than FFT and POM, I don't really know why this is an argument. 

She gave live vocals (sometimes is better than never/ mic always off like POM), energy, funny and gorgeous faces, sass and the dancing was good! The live band was her best since Onyx.

She hasn't done a dance break like Toxic since, Get naked has sick dancing, If u seek Amy, Boys, POM, even Radar, all have good choreo :myjam:

https://goo.gl/images/WhD3no

https://goo.gl/images/9q19Vp

https://goo.gl/images/YSG4j5

https://goo.gl/images/6Lr4Ty

https://goo.gl/images/j3EZkn

Edit - I don't know how to directly post external GIFS anymore :otears:

2 hours ago, PBoy said:

Toxic ''Breakdown'' on Circus was lazy as f#ck, The Circus Tour had a great prodution, outfits and themes, but the dance was a disaster, it's her worst tour when it comes to the dance, i understand the ''Bow'' on the look that it had, but thats it, besides ''Slave 4 U'' which is basically the only number that had a good choreo, all the rest was basic and just walk

And POM has...? Good choreo? :shameless:

8 hours ago, Streets said:

This was my show!! (I went both NJ dates) :queenriri:

The Circus Tour had slightly better choreography than POM, but we're deluded if we honestly think this is measurably better than any of the [better] choreo we have on POM :forkit:

THIS!!!!

I don't know why people continue to argue over which "ney" is better. Every tour post-Onyx and every performance starting with 2007 VMA has been messy. People bash Femme Fatale GMA as though Britney didn't walk her *** around during the Circus breakdown on GMA 2008. Are there good dates on the Circus Tour? Femme Fatale Tour? Piece of Me? Yes. But there are also disastrous, lazy nights in EVERY SINGLE ONE as well. Like Do Somethin Circus Tour was consistently a hot *** mess. 

Fans just try to gas up whichever era they like the most, but the TRUTH is that they are all hit and miss and have been since 2007.

A lot of talk about Britney "Walking/ running too much", during the circus tour. The stage had 3 tiers that took up almost the entire stadium floor space. What did you want Brit to do when she had to get to the other side? Fly? Teleport? :jlostare:

There are so many embarrassing performances during POM, I can't watch Circus, Stronger, Baby or IUSA, with cringing :eheeek:. All I can watch is WB, PG (even though I hate the song), SP, MM and BOM and original BTI- discontinued coreo.

I can watch all of The Circus Tour and enjoy every performance, thoroughly. How can you not be slayed by her sass in IUSA, Get Naked, Toxic, Boys, literally every single song? She even gave live vocals randomly and a lot during her AUS shows. 

Brit never sings live now, not a peep, at this stage I'd be happy with just a "Woo" during a song but nope :sobbing: just to let us know her mics on, you know? :yaknow:

Her body is on point, her dancing execution is better than FFTney, her attitude and happiness is better but the coreo, it's just so bad. She gives some life in about 3 dance songs but what a boring show. I'm sorry :eheeek:

Archived