Chaotic Appreciation Thread

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I love chaotic but it did give her a bad image. Kevin being there only made it worse. 

It just showed that she's a human being and not some perfect person like folks like to think celebs are

I'm so glad Britney was breaking out of that perfectly crafted public image around that time and being her authentic self

She enjoys a freedom most celebs do not get to enjoy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just showed that she's a human being and not some perfect person like folks like to think celebs are

I'm so glad Britney was breaking out of that perfectly crafted public image around that time and being her authentic self

She enjoys a freedom most celebs do not get to enjoy

There is nothing wrong with Britney being herself. 

Even Britney admits Kevin wasn't good for her. He is basically what gave her the bad rep. 

59 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

People are really judgemental around here! It was my first Britney dvd and I'll always cherish it. I don't know about other people but that's the Britney I fell in love with. I was 14-15 when I first watched it and I enjoyed every second!

IA, its Britney trough and trough and  i really dont get how  you cant love that tbh. I watched it the first time in 08 i think when i finally bought it and i was 21 then... and i thought exactly like you, this is why i love her.. shes just amazing!

That show was trash and really ruined her reputation and image. It was all about her ghetto boyfriend, them making out and being gross and probably on *****, the quality was **** bc they filmed it themselves lol. It was just all around cheap. If it had been more about the tour and Kevin was just a part of it, it would have been cooler. But the whole thing was about them as a couple and they were not appealing. 

I loved her in ''Chaotic'' it made her seem so cute and freeless to me.I daily make refrences to some moments like ''Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening'' or her iconic ''As much agression in me that i have that i've been holding back,i could kick any boy's ***!''. She was so raw and real. :queenriri:

12 hours ago, WilderWein said:

And im probably the only one then i guess, but i dont think Kevin was with her for fame and money. He also didnt try to exploit her during bad times or anything.

I don't think he was necessarily a golddigger either. It was clear Britney was desperate for a relationship. It's not like he just targeted her. She clearly wanted him.

But I also feel he knew maybe Britney was more in love with him than he was with her and he probably knew they should have slowed down and not rushed things, but he still went through with it. Like we all know Britney got married for the wrong reasons and she admits it, which means he probably knew too. But he didn't say anything. Which makes him look questionable to me. Like I feel like any other guy who is dating someone for like three months and the girl randomly proposes would be like girl what's going on here. Especially since it seems he couldn't be the type of husband she wanted and was constantly going out. 

Archived