Chaotic Appreciation Thread

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not everyone seemed to enjoy kevin's company and saw right through him which kinda gave the show a weird vibe to it, especially if you know (well everyone knows) whats to come 

idk i just get a weird feeling from watching it, and what makes it even weirder is that mona lisa and someday came with the dvd...a song foreshadowing her pregnancy, and a song foreshadowing her messy meltdown 

I love Chaotic, she is herself in that time of her life... she is absolutely gorgeous, shes funny, cute, outgoing, i mean the only thing i dont like is Kevin, never really liked him. 

But i see many people saying shes whitetrash and stuff in it and i really dont think so, i think its what most girls/boys homevidoes would look like, exept for the fame part. I have videos from parties and stuff from when i was in my early 20s, i feel embarrassed watching them today but at the same time its fun, its who i was THEN so i dont see anything wrong with Chaotic, its just another part of her life.

12 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Hated this show, it just showed how Brit was thirsty for a relationship

I can't even at her team letting her release this mess

This. Plus, kevin looked like he couldn't care less about her during that show. And she was just acting like Kevin and trying to be a badass. It was so obvious that wasn't who she was in my opinion. 

Guest $elfish

Britney Spears invented vlogging.

it was kind of like the kardashians except entertaining and not scripted 

wasnt there a "rumor" about Britney having a dating reality show ? What happened to that:quirkney:

3 hours ago, Melinda said:

I love Chaotic, she is herself in that time of her life... she is absolutely gorgeous, shes funny, cute, outgoing, i mean the only thing i dont like is Kevin, never really liked him. 

But i see many people saying shes whitetrash and stuff in it and i really dont think so, i think its what most girls/boys homevidoes would look like, exept for the fame part. I have videos from parties and stuff from when i was in my early 20s, i feel embarrassed watching them today but at the same time its fun, its who i was THEN so i dont see anything wrong with Chaotic, its just another part of her life.

This. 

I LOVE chaotic. I still watch from time to time, it's Britney being herself, what's not to love? 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

This. 

I LOVE chaotic. I still watch from time to time, it's Britney being herself, what's not to love? 

Ikr? shes adorable in it... its just a different period in her life... being young, having fun, in love and just living life as she wants. :giggleney:

Chaotic is so entertaining and so good to see Britney so raw and real, it really makes me wonder though...How on earth did she get this approved by her team? I mean the footage is so telling, especially that stoned session Brit and K.Fed had. Where they have that weird convo about "Time travel", Brit is so high it's not even funny :rihclap: 

Those manic head shakes when she starts yelling - "WHERE HAVE I BEEEEEN!?".

Girl was on some good **** :weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Ikr? shes adorable in it... its just a different period in her life... being young, having fun, in love and just living life as she wants. :giggleney:

People are really judgemental around here! It was my first Britney dvd and I'll always cherish it. I don't know about other people but that's the Britney I fell in love with. I was 14-15 when I first watched it and I enjoyed every second!

Archived