Favorite Britney Instrumentals?

ITZFFGL

I think Britney has some of the best instrumentals in pop music. I often listen to her music with no vocals when I'm high and I wanted to know what you guys' favorites are! Share!! I recommend listening to her instrumentals with a good pair of headphones.

The 3 instrumental is absolutely heavenly. The way the beat progresses is absolutely insane and the bridge is ORGASMIC.

I didn't even notice how hard-hitting the second verse of Hold It Against Me was until I listened without Britney's vocals. It's absolutely insane!!!

Womanizer's instrumental is kinda terrifying! It makes me feel like I'm getting chased by aliens and the world is ending. It's so intense with no vocal.

Inside Out... I have no words. It's just beautiful and emotional, even with no vocal.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gimme More is just as listenable and hypnotic even without vocals, it's *** in audio form

Slave's beat never fails to make me want to dance. I wish she would work with Pharrell again.

GM - Holy **** at the "I just can't control myself" bit!! Actually, the entire second half. Love it!

S4U - There's so much happening!!! The last chorus is trippy! Pharrell is so good; this sounds really fresh still.

Archived