VMAS 2008 Question

SlaymeMore

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the exact same issue. They have these combined clips where you only hear one speech of hers at the very end.. but I can't find the entire thing either (opening speech, acceptance speech x3 etc.)

Meanwhile all her paparazzi vids from 2007/2008 are still online.. so annoying.

2 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

Can we all agree that MTV gave her pity awards that year?

No - I wouldn't call it pity awards ..... if anything they were long overdue... she hadn't won a single one at that point even though she should have won like 10x beforehand.

Britney winning her VMAs for "Piece Of Me"  that year was like Leo winning his Oscar for "The Revenant." They both should have won multiple times beforehand and for several other performances but whatever - it finally happened.. .and more than rightfully so. :forkit:

38 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

No - I wouldn't call it pity awards ..... if anything they were long overdue... she hadn't won a single one at that point even though she should have won like 10x beforehand.

Britney winning her VMAs for "Piece Of Me"  that year was like Leo winning his Oscar for "The Revenant." They both should have won multiple times beforehand and for several other performances but whatever - it finally happened.. .and more than rightfully so. :forkit:

I agree, but for Piece of Me? Come on! That video is cute but it's also cringe worthy at times...also the song wasn't that popular either.

10 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Why didn't Brit perform at the 2008 vmas ? Would have been cool or maybe not because the previous year ...

this year would be awesome if she re-did Gimme More but the Vegas version (the 2016 one, not 2017 lol)

Archived