Britney Live in Bangkok CONFIRMED!!

CristMont

14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Israel is part of Asian continent, if they have a culture similiar to europe is a different story.  :sofedup:

Touche, Yes they are apart of the Asian continent BUT i meant in terms of culture. They're middle Eastern politically and culturally.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

this website sells tickets and they say 12.000 i'm confused

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/venue/details.php?vid=1&la=en

Ok, I just did some investigating. I looked up old billboard boxscore data and 5 Seconds Of Summer played there, and sold 2,157/10,581 tickets (holy ****, that's bad). So it seems closer to 11,000.

Just now, colormefresh said:

I wonder what on earth drove her to want an Asian tour lmaooo she's so random 

Because she never does shows there. It makes sense, the demand is probably high for people who want to see her but never got a chance.

14 hours ago, Cynthia Alvarez said:

I want her in mexico!! 

14 hours ago, CristMont said:

Necesitamos que anuncie fechas para poder vender nuestros organos :meltdown:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEXICO ARMY HEREEE

de donde son?

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, I just did some investigating. I looked up old billboard boxscore data and 5 Seconds Of Summer played there, and sold 2,157/10,581 tickets (holy ****, that's bad). So it seems closer to 11,000.

Because she never does shows there. It makes sense, the demand is probably high for people who want to see her but never got a chance.

Why did 5sos put 10k tickets on sale? How is it possible to overestimate your demand so grossly?

I hope Britney's team isn't doing this kind of ****. :plzexplain:

Archived