lol at Oh la la getting more views than Slumber Party

zone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:
  • The song is really good
  • It's not overplayed
  • Despite flopping in the US it was a hit in Europe. For exemple here in France, it was everywhere and everyone loved it
  • The video had been blocked for 3 years on vevo

It also for some reason is brought up with anime things, at least I see it on Tumblr often.

Also a saw a hype associating it with the joker and HQ when suicide Squad came out. 

I love the song and the vid is strong 

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Really ? It is a good video in my opinion. Not on a Womanizer level, but still, it's good. I don't get why some people think it's bad. It suits the song really well.

It suits the song, but I would have preferred to see the original rebirth concept that Britney wanted. Honestly, it's just 4 minutes of her on a pole. It's not shitty, but it's pretty boring. :forkit:

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

Ooh La La > Slumber Party

One of the best pop tracks Britney has recorded. The instrumental is so energetic and the song is so euphoric. I know it's for a kids movie, but it's such a happy, cheerful, love song.

If you listen closely, Dr. Luke recycled some HIAM stems. :moorangu: In the breakdown for example, you hear the same AHHHHH from the HIAM breakdown.

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

What do you guys mean when you talk about "stems"??

Stems are the building blocks of a record. Everything you hear in a song, the vocals, the instruments, the bass, etc. all of it are separate "stems", or tracks that are assembled and put together to create said song.

For example:

Archived