Are there any Britney songs you LOVED when you first heard and then grew to hate?

britneyausfan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I wouldn't say I hated it because that's a bit strong but the only Britney song I cant be bothered with now is Baby One More Time. its literally the only one that if I'm flicking through the music channels and that's on I turn it over. I dunno why but I cant be bothered 99% of the time to listen to it

SAME. I respect the song for catapulting her to where she is now... but if I never heard it again I'd be okay with it lol. 

It doesn't help that my friends always play it in bars and they're like "oh look I played Britney for you!!" 

And I'm just like :boredashell:

I have never hated a Britney song. But I will say Hold It Against Me is a song I skip a lot. I loved it at first. And now it just doesn't do it for me like some of the others on that album. I can't explain why.

I Wanna Go is one of my favorite songs. And when I first heard it I was just sort of like oh this is nice. Now it's my jam. :bparty:

2 hours ago, Vgameman2011 said:

SAME. I respect the song for catapulting her to where she is now... but if I never heard it again I'd be okay with it lol. 

It doesn't help that my friends always play it in bars and they're like "oh look I played Britney for you!!" 

And I'm just like :boredashell:

My friends always do that with Oops. I'm like guys I've heard this song before ya know? :dontlike:

5 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

and I hated Work ***** since the beginning but ended up hating it more :shameless:

:beyfedup:

I would say Pretty Girls. Fun song but not up to Brit's standard

And Chillin With Pikachu :ehidk: When I started to realize how ridiculous the lyrics are :ehidk: That song is definition of two southern moms trying to do a collab :meltdown:

I was OBSSESSED with Body Ache when it came out, and actually questioned why it wasn't the lead single for BJ at the time  ..

4 years later I can't even listen to the song anymore without thinking about the Myah mess & how unfinished the song and the album sound..

So embarrassed now :embarrassed:

Love --> Dislike

HIAM. Absolutely loved it, now don't care for it.

IWG used to be one of my faves, now it sounds outdated and immature to me.

Most of FF tbh.

Private Show. When it was released and we hadn't heard barely any of the rest of the album, I loved it and thought it was a bop. Now I skip it every time and can't get into it.

Dislike --> Love

I couldn't get into The Hook Up for the longest time. Thought it was one of the worst songs off ITZ. Now I think it's one of her best songs period.

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I used to like Radar when it was on Blackout but hated it once they reused it

I didn't like 3 at first either but, even though I forget about it a lot, I like it

I do the same with 3. I was never super into it but I never disliked it... I normally always forget its existence lol 

Archived