Dylan Will Not Participate reacts to Work ***** video

48 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Some straight white youtuber that gives gays some sick validation watching his "reaction" to their faves. I think he overacts and I'm 100% sure he's heard half the stuff he acts like he hasn't heard, but he knows he's moderately attractive and gays will watch.

Jeez, who peed in your oats this morning? Not everyone is into pop music or pop radio. I have a few friends like this, they haven't heard any Billboard #1 song this year. They have no interest.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Some straight white youtuber that gives gays some sick validation watching his "reaction" to their faves. I think he overacts and I'm 100% sure he's heard half the stuff he acts like he hasn't heard, but he knows he's moderately attractive and gays will watch.

Straight dudes are not allowed to do popmusic-reactionvideos? Come on...  :byebitch:

Maybe it shows that this guy is just having fun and doesn't care and is openminded, why so negative?

1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

does he live under a rock? i'm surprised to know someone his age doesn't know the song/video.

i didn't like his "glory" review either. he tries too hard to come across as cool and fresh and what not, to the point it comes across as a parody.  

Or maybe he's not a teeny pop **** like most of the people on here. His reactions are genuine and he enjoys music in general.

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Straight dudes are not allowed to do popmusic-reactionvideos? Come on...  :byebitch:

Maybe it shows that this guy is just having fun and doesn't care and is openminded, why so negative?

Exactly!

It's funny because gays are always going on about equality and acceptance, yet, when a legitimate straight guy shows support for things that the gay community likes, the gays jump on them. That's what's truly sick...

11 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

Or maybe he's not a teeny pop **** like most of the people on here. His reactions are genuine and he enjoys music in general.

barely any of my friends are pop listeners, yet they all know "work *****". it's not a teenie pop song and widely known, stop trying to find ridiculous excuses.

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

barely any of my friends are pop listeners, yet they all know "work *****". it's not a teenie pop song and widely known, stop trying to find ridiculous excuses.

If they know "work *****" they listen to pop. not too difficult to figure that out. just because they're not on exhale like you are doesn't mean they don't listen to pop music.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Jeez, who peed in your oats this morning? Not everyone is into pop music or pop radio. I have a few friends like this, they haven't heard any Billboard #1 song this year. They have no interest.

Lmaoooo nobody peed!

its just blatantly obvious he's using pop music fans and their thirst to his advantage. he's already built out a second channel and will prob leave these "reactions" in the dust once he crosses over to more girls paying attention  :byebitch: 

Its no diff than straight boys who flirt with gays. He knows what he's doing.

1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i don't even listen to pop, other than britney, michael jackson and 90s mariah. that doesn't ******* mean i walk through life with my ears shut. you tried, and failed once again.

So you listen to some of the biggest pop music artists ever and are aware of other mainstream pop artists to the point that you know their music, but "you don't listen to pop..."

Yah okay, that makes a lot of sense. 

21 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

So you listen to some of the biggest pop music artists ever and are aware of other mainstream pop artists to the point that you know their music, but "you don't listen to pop..."

Yah okay, that makes a lot of sense. 

yes, bc i'm obviously not in charge of what music is playing everywhere i go :madonna: 

and this is a song that is widely known. especially if you are a pop listener/youtuber like this guy is.

9 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

does he live under a rock? i'm surprised to know someone his age doesn't know the song/video.

i didn't like his "glory" review either. he tries too hard to come across as cool and fresh and what not, to the point it comes across as a parody.  

He is literally the GP. The GP isnt interested in pop music right now, a lot of them are interested in rap/hiphop. 

8 hours ago, mauureee said:

Didn't Britney think they were real too? :ponderney: She talked about them in a interview :beyfedup:

lol no it was during IABJ that her dad thought she was gonna swim with sharks and she told him they were fake or something

or you're talking about that iconic interview/game where she was asked to choose between INAGNYAW location, or WB's sharks, and she picked the Great Canyon because it was up to her whether to jump or not?

Archived