Dylan Will Not Participate reacts to Work ***** video

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

who?

He is a pretty cool YouTuber who lately has done a lot of reaction videos for pop music. He did one for Glory. He liked the album but not loved it

He seem to know pretty well about music so it's fun to watch his reaction videos. And he is a pretty good looking too :quirkney:

51 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

who?

Some straight white youtuber that gives gays some sick validation watching his "reaction" to their faves. I think he overacts and I'm 100% sure he's heard half the stuff he acts like he hasn't heard, but he knows he's moderately attractive and gays will watch.

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

Some straight white youtuber that gives gays some sick validation watching his "reaction" to their faves. I think he overacts and I'm 100% sure he's heard half the stuff he acts like he hasn't heard, but he knows he's moderately attractive and gays will watch.

:dead:  haha, I thought something like that too.

41 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

What does his reactions have to do with a ****** orientiation of a person? :sassybrit: And you know, if that was his real goal, he would react to only mainstream, popular singers like Beyonce, Ed Sheeran etc... but he doesn't so...

1 hour ago, borogroves said:

he thought the sharks in this video were real. i'm done :byebitch:

The power of Britney :bow:

Archived