My disappointing experience yesterday

in one of my classes we were discussing music since the class is doing presentations on music videos (I did slave for those wondering) someone mentioned britney in my class  and my teacher went on a rant how Britney is a terrible singer specifically because of the video where her live from las vegas vocals were leaked, my teacher proceeded to say how britney is tone deaf and her entire discography is computer generated vocals. She once before tried to explain this to me one on one and i shut it down saying britney has a very theatrical broadway voice and that Jive makes her sing in her ‘baby’ voice. My teacher wasn’t having it and refused to agree that britney wasn’t a bad singer, someone in my class also told her to listen to glory and that he voice sounds really good on it (slay that promo) then my teacher also started to talk about how christina aguilera is tone deaf and i was dumbfounded. and before everyone starts assuming it SHE HATES BEYONCE TOO. I was really upset seeing how opinionated my teacher was about bashing Britney and was implying she was some dumb bimbo with no depth, artistically or personally:crying11:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

WOW WOW what a ***** she is, you should show her the Pretty Girls video if she wants some deep material

And some deep meaningful poetic songs like Mmm Papi, Chilling with You, Body Ache, My Baby. They should also brag about how Britney has a writing credit on all of them. 

I would also show what Britney has to say about Oops! The incredible true meaning behind the song and the insightfulness showcased by Britney while she talks about her tunes in detail would leave the teacher speachless, tbh. 

Britney is also a visual artist so this shameless unworthy to live in the same era as Britney Spears person needs to see not only the acclaimed released version of Make Me video, but the leaked footage also.  And other masterpieces like Radar, Perfume, Gimme More and TTWE. Let's not forget BTI mv, aka the debut of anime. 

Since Britney always sings life, there will be no hard time to brag abut her vocals but I would just expose the useless creature to Passenger and just watch them getting destroied by that high note Britney perfectly nailed, obviously. And if that horrible teacher would still refuse to acknowledge Britney as a gifted vocalist there's still Carpool Karaoke. 

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

And some deep meaningful poetic songs like Mmm Papi, Chilling with You, Body Ache, My Baby. They should also brag about how Britney has a writing credit on all of them. 

I would also show what Britney has to say about Oops! The incredible true meaning behind the song and the insightfulness showcased by Britney while she talks about her tunes in detail would leave the teacher speachless, tbh. 

Britney is also a visual artist so this shameless unworthy to live in the same era as Britney Spears person needs to see not only the acclaimed released version of Make Me video, but the leaked footage also.  And other masterpieces like Radar, Perfume, Gimme More and TTWE. Let's not forget BTI mv, aka the debut of anime. 

Since Britney always sings life, there will be no hard time to brag abut her vocals but I would just expose the useless creature to Passenger and just watch them getting destroied by that high note Britney perfectly nailed, obviously. And if that horrible teacher would still refuse to acknowledge Britney as a gifted vocalist there's still Carpool Karaoke. 

Resultado de imagen para britney get laid gif

Just so you know, your teacher was so wrong for doing this. Why is this teacher giving an assignment like that if she is litterly going to argue with you about how the artist you chose isn't talented? Like it's her opinion, but to sit there and argue with you and then go as far to insult the artist you chose? Like what

5 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You put a lot of time & energy into that shade grl:lostney:

Archived