So who is going to be the opening act for the tour?

Innocentney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone will be. It's more hassle for the label and her team, plus Britney doesn't need one anymore to sell tickets. It's pretty obvious that none of the fans give a crap about an opening act, they just wanna see the queen for the first time in 6 years. And they wanna see her dance properly for the first time since 2004, and that's depending on whether the onyx tour made it to their country or not.

the fans thirst is real. Opener is unnecessaryΒ 

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I don't think anyone will be. It's more hassle for the label and her team, plus Britney doesn't need one anymore to sell tickets. It's pretty obvious that none of the fans give a crap about an opening act, they just wanna see the queen for the first time in 6 years. And they wanna see her dance properly for the first time since 2004, and that's depending on whether the onyx tour made it to their country or not.

the fans thirst is real. Opener is unnecessaryΒ 

She better deliver everything she has with amazing choreo.Β :lessons: Most of the people going to the shows probably think Britney can still dance like the old days and I don't want them to expect this:

giphy.gif

and receive this:

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

at this point I don't care. I just want her team to get their finger out of their ***** and announce flipping dates / tell us if its even a tour

This

Is this even considered a tour?Β :receipts2:

Its probably goint to be some weird K-pop band only the asian people know about

12 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She better deliver everything she has with amazing choreo.Β :lessons: Most of the people going to the shows probably think Britney can still dance like the old days and I don't want them to expect this:

giphy.gif

and receive this:

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

You're highlighting the worst choreo in the show. Her MATM choreo in POM is actually very good. Energy, sharpness and fun. So is WB, Womanizer etcΒ 

Guest $elfish

Ok so my dog walker was in a pool party and Larry was there he said xtina was gonna be her opening act and her performance will be her floating on a turning Oreo themed voice chair and singing the Oreo song while wearing a giant Oreo costume it's gonna be raunchy and litΒ 

Β :quirkney:

Archived