omg her voice was so deep here

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't she just sing along with the track ? Like she can give so much better of a performance, Triple Ho and Jingle Ball she had energy and looked so beautiful, and Apple and iHeartRadio festivals she had that spark. She needs that coupled with vocals and solid choreography/performance to create a truly dynamic performance as she used to. 

11 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Have you listened to the killer high note on the song Liar? She definetely has it! The reason why she lip syncs everything is because she is focused on her dancing, even though it's not that hard like it used to. She has the skills but not enough confidence tbh :yaknow:

Maybe she can hit a note or two but she cant sing anymore like on her first album.

27 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

Perfume, 'Til It's Gone, Passenger... they all have some deep nasal vocals, but I insist I'm not sure that's Britney or Myah's doing

Perfume is 100% britney :bwink:

Til it's gone is 15% britney (part of the verses but mixed with myah) and 85 % myah (the whole song basically)  :4music:

Passenger is 25% britney (the two verses except "keeeys" and "now I can just enjoy the ride") and 75% myah (the choruses and the bridge) :zoomzoom:

15 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

The reason why she lip syncs everything is because she is focused on her dancing, even though it's not that hard like it used to. She has the skills but not enough confidence tbh :yaknow:

So, why doesn't she sing ballads while sitting or walking around?She doesn't even sing the verses or doesn't even sing over the backing tracks even when she is not moving.maybe she can sing in studio taking breaks(records verses and then choruses etc) but she can't sing live a full song because she hasn't been doing it for a long time and doesn't train her voice?

6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

So, why doesn't she sing ballads while sitting or walking around?She doesn't even sing the verses or doesn't even sing over the backing tracks even when she is not moving.

I honestly don't know either. Maybe she thinks that just because she started lip syncing when she was young it's ok to still lip sync now that she is older. Which is not okay at all! She sounds amazing! She needs to realise that she can sing live,especially now that her dancing is not so hard and she needs a little more confidence. :yaknow:

Archived