Britney's song featured in an educational video about music genres

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

@ 3.33

Poor poor Exhale posted it all away when I entered "Enter".

And yes, I watched such a video. It was on a corresponding webpage too :weusay: 

Guest Diamond Horse

"Possibly the clearest cut set of definitions of music genres is found in award situations, such as in the Grammy Awards. In this context, the genres are based on a variety of criteria — for example, “Alternative” is based on what the music is not; “Children’s” is based on the audience; “Musical Show” is based on form; etc. — which are applied consistently and over time so that a tradition of definition is built up." lol :weusay: I mean - wasn't there a different experience with the Grammy Awards with Beyonce? It was the Grammys right?

17 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sometimes is a great song. A beautiful ballad. Too bad Britney never perform it. It's remembered and loved. The video is gaining around 1,5M views a month. Funny when we know Slave, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Till The World Ends, 3, Crazy and a lot of other hits are getting less than Sometimes, every month

It's not Sometimes ahh.gif

Example of what listening to Alien "in the morning or late at night" does to your ears people ahh.gif   @Lilith @cheri

Guest Diamond Horse
10 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sometimes is a great song. A beautiful ballad. Too bad Britney never perform it. It's remembered and loved. The video is gaining around 1,5M views a month. Funny when we know Slave, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Till The World Ends, 3, Crazy and a lot of other hits are getting less than Sometimes, every month

I like the video in the video more than Sometimes... I think Sometimes is extremely cheesy... Oh wait gonna go listen to Sometimes to be sure if I really don't like it :selenerz: 

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She said she hates the song and will never perform it again

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, Electro World said:

The funny thing is Sometimes is used as the example in this vid:

I'm just thinking - trance does not deserve its name :selenerz: I mean, trance music can be great, but it is not trance-inducing. Probably need to check its history why it got its name.

Archived