Britney's fragances, wtf?!

Britney_baby

13 hours ago, Kyra said:

Absolutely. My friend works at Dublin so she says that everything they don't sell there, they send it here at a higher price. It's kinda sad. :rude2me:

I heard that Nutella and Cola are sooooo better elsewhere. :lostney:

Nutella tastes different because they use different hazelnuts. Turkey's is okay, because they have good hazelnuts but I heard Germany's Nutella is the best. (I heard there are only few different nutellas, it depends on whether the country has hazelnuts or not. )

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I had Curious when it first came out and loved it.. but i did notice after awhile it smelled really off to me.. and a lot of my perfumes seem to go off too so I sadly dont use them too often. I never display them in the window or near sunlight though, I think it's just because I live in the desert. I've seen Curious being sold in Walgreens here and wanted to purchase it but get a little afraid that it's been sitting in the box for ages and might be bad...does that ever happen or is it freshly manufactured still?

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

They haven't done it to even tell. She has a large gay audience so I'm sure they would love a male version of her fragrances. If PH is able to do it, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to make it. I think they just don't want to otherwise she would have more perfumes that's not mostly fantasy flankers .  

Gays are such a minority and not every gay guy likes Britney and even if they do, that doesn't mean they'd buy it. I would love the idea of her releasing a cologne but as someone who's majoring in marketing, I know it simply wouldn't be the smartest decision:ehum:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

Gays are such a minority and not every gay guy likes Britney and even if they do, that doesn't mean they'd buy it. I would love the idea of her releasing a cologne but as someone who's majoring in marketing, I know it simply wouldn't be the smartest decision:ehum:

Yeah I guess you're right but I think the better option is to make a unisex fragrance. She said she likes guy scents and so why not create something both can wear, it seems a lot of people are doing that or at least make it gender neutral because I feel that's the trend  nowadays.

It's most likely to do with light and temperature! If you can keep your perfumes somewhere dark like in your closet they might last longer, but if you live somewhere very hot, there's not much else you can do to make them last longer besides storing them in the fridge. All my Britney perfumes smell great but I live in Canada where it's below freezing 9 months out of the year :imcute:

11 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

It's most likely to do with light and temperature! If you can keep your perfumes somewhere dark like in your closet they might last longer, but if you live somewhere very hot, there's not much else you can do to make them last longer besides storing them in the fridge. All my Britney perfumes smell great but I live in Canada where it's below freezing 9 months out of the year :imcute:

We pretty much have the same climate here as you in Canada so it's definitely not too hot, it just snowed yesterday, lol

Guest StrawberryKisses
18 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I pissed inside my perfume

britney spears britney perfume GIF

YOU MADE ME LEAK IN MY PANTIES FROM ALL THE LAUGHING

I have a lot of her perfumes and i have one hidden fantasy that are 8 years old and still smells good, they just sit on a shelf not in boxes and never in sunlight. 

So  dont know whats wrong with yours... never experienced that with any of them and like i said they are all everywhere between  8 to just a few months old. :ponderney:

Archived