Britney's fragances, wtf?!

Britney_baby

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Does anyone have an opinion on why she doesn't make fragrances/colognes for men in addition to the ones for women?

Women tend to be her highest seling point for her perfume line.

I think it wouldn't hurt if she launched one male cologne, it wouldn't be a flop as there has been high interest in it.

Maybe someone who doesnt like you pee'd in the bottle or maybe you dont like the smell and so you say it smells pee like lol

I never had any issues like that. I have very old perfume bottles and they all smell the same and I never stored them carefully or anything. Maybe it was a fake version or the factory screwed up somehow.

19 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It depends on how old the perfume was when you got it. I have perfumes of hers from as old as 2013 and they still smell great so maybe the bottle you got happened to be a lot older before you even purchased it?

That might be the case! I don't hav the box anymore so I can't check but it's clearly expired. I'll just use the Nice remix for a while and then order a new bottle when I'm sick of that.

4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

That might be the case! I don't hav the box anymore so I can't check but it's clearly expired. I'll just use the Nice remix for a while and then order a new bottle when I'm sick of that.

Honestly - Nice Remix, Naughty Remix, Rocker Femme Fantasy and Fantasy Intimate Edition smell almost exactly like Fantasy but are better so yeah maybe go with one of those!

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

Because they wouldn't sell. Believe is unisex imo though

They haven't done it to even tell. She has a large gay audience so I'm sure they would love a male version of her fragrances. If PH is able to do it, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to make it. I think they just don't want to otherwise she would have more perfumes that's not mostly fantasy flankers .  

12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Does anyone have an opinion on why she doesn't make fragrances/colognes for men in addition to the ones for women?

We've been begging for a men's cologne for yearsssss. A lot of people say Believe has the most "masculine" scent in her collections, so it could be considered unisex.

Archived