fave brit song

lilhennythings

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Kyra said:

Unusual you. :rihclap:

Yes sis. I listen to this song a lot if I'm not mad at my bf bc it's abt him idk

12 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Honestly, my favorite songS are Womanizer, 3 and Work God. 

If I have to choose only one maybe I'd say Womanizer bc it's the song that made me stan her :)

3 is one of my tops too ;)!!!

16 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

If I think about it, I've always had this personal inclination to Touch Of My Hand. As a woman myself, I've only been able to appreciate it more as I've gotten older. It's very raw for Britney and one of the most vulnerable pieces of work she has put out. 

It's also one of her most mesmerizing instrumentals, especially the bit from 3:38 till the end.

YES SOOOO AHEAD OF IT'S TIME. COME THRU PROTO FEMINIST-NEY

Thank y'all for the positiveney vibes in this thread. TBh sometimes the GP/flop fans negativity Suxxx and it's nice to remember that Britney is responsible for so much good music and inspiration 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-04-20 at 6:23 AM, Lucky's ***** said:

Over To You Now,that song needs to be NOTICED. :hipney:

Her voice sound so soothing in it and the instrumental is fantastic and hypnotizing. :myjam:

Yes hen! Get them unreleased songs. It reminds me of Abroad which I also love

On 2017-04-20 at 6:16 PM, reecejwilson said:

I think Before the Goodbye/Break the Ice/Touch of my Hand or Man on the Moon

Before the goodbye sounds so good for it's time, I love how it starts off as a ballad but by the second chorus it's a dance song and still sad AF at the same time :otears::hipney:

YAYA!!! I LOVE before the goodbye for the same reasons 

On 4/17/2017 at 11:46 PM, Barbie Spears said:

If I think about it, I've always had this personal inclination to Touch Of My Hand. As a woman myself, I've only been able to appreciate it more as I've gotten older. It's very raw for Britney and one of the most vulnerable pieces of work she has put out. 

It's also one of her most mesmerizing instrumentals, especially the bit from 3:38 till the end.

It's a really powerful song. Like you, I appreciate it more as an adult than I did when it first came out. The idea of loving yourself and not needing a man. Beautiful. A real feminist song that was ahead of its time tbh. 

Archived