What Music Genre Do You Want From B10

What Music Genre Do You Want B10 To Be?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want an ITZ type of album with mature songs and experimenting with beats from around the world to create a darkish ****** pulsing sound... and throw in some hip hop Britney because her voice always sounds great on it.. maybe a little **** R&B.. she should really step in this direction for an album even if she doesnt linger in it long. I just want to hear something other than electronic bullshit where they autotune and pitch the **** out of her voice. Her deeper raw vocals are always 10000000000000000000000% times better and they should find tracks to suit her voice.

A Dark Pop album, FiftyShades-like sound (you know what I mean?), with songs about *** (because it's Britney Spears) and ballads with mysterious/deep lyrics that showcase her voice in a very raw way (ala Baby Boy/To Love Let Go). I think it would work and not go too far away from her usual sound, but still be different in a way from what she did before.

Boots would be a perfect producer for those kinds of songs. DJ mustard could work too. But I know I'm dreaming...

I understand the ones that say "Max Martin Smash Hit" style, but we all know that she won't promote it and that it will flop anyway, so why not trying something different that will please her fans?

I would really like to see another ITZ type of album. **** and mature. I think that's something that would go over with the GP right now.

I'm not sure if we'll get that though. I think we're going to see a more urban album tbh. Just got a feeling. That makes me nervous, but I keep telling myself that 8 out of 9 albums were great. I need to trust her more. :eheeek:

6 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

you guys has no music taste, i don't want generic, tropical house ****

she needs to do someting mature, she must do dark pop/electronic and kinda r&b, bionic-blackout mix

Same. I don't get why people want Tropical House. That's gonna sound dated as **** by the time the album is released. Britney Jean's EDM from 2012 teas.

Honestly, go listen to Glory and Better, Just Luv Me, etc.

That's Tropical House. :orangu:

20 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

you guys has no music taste, i don't want generic, tropical house ****

she needs to do someting mature, she must do dark pop/electronic and kinda r&b, bionic-blackout mix

exactly what I said before. Totally agree with you! :giggleney:

5 hours ago, dancewithme said:

In an ideal world I would love her to record a 90's rock album (She loves those songs) 

I feel like she has always wanted to do a rock album, but her label always pushes down the idea sadly. I'm just hoping that Glory flopping doesn't mean that her label will force her to make "radio singles" again.

Archived