What Music Genre Do You Want From B10

What Music Genre Do You Want B10 To Be?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pop is the most fluid it could incoprate all of those honestly. As long as it's catchy and interesting enough not be basic she can get weird on the album tracks

i would love to hear all the big producers from each album come back and then bring in someone new for B10. 

Id love to hear Britney on a deep house song or try some real R&B/Soul

1 hour ago, SexyJeans said:

Imagine a christian album with **** explicit music videos :hipney:

I love Britney Jean

56 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Tropical House/Pop since I'm into those genres lately and at least one Rock song, cause Rockney slays. :flawfree:

You mean Glory? And yes love Rockney too

5 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Tropical House/Pop since I'm into those genres lately and at least one Rock song, cause Rockney slays. :flawfree:

lol all y'all saying tropical house. sure if you want the album to sound DATED af in 2 years.

tbh "experimental xiu xiu-ey fucky pop" wasn't on the list so i just chose pop. but tbh i'd luv something unplugged or experimental but still poppy. tbh i am 100% on board w whoever that guy was who kept saying britney needs her ROL bc she really do. and then she can do her confessions on a dancefloor. slay mama. 

i lied i actually chose r&b bc r&bney is my fave and we all know The Answer is her best song.

I would love something a bit more Urban-Pop & Pop-Rock, with a more mature sound, but with some attitude, sensuality & pressure, for example:

• Mood Ring
  • Rockstar
  • Early Mornin'
  • Welcome To Me
  • Lonely
  • And Then We Kiss
  • When I Say So
  • Rebellion

Somethin' like that!!

whatever britney wants to create, is what i want the next album to be first and foremost.

indie dance or nu disco would be what i would also love to hear from her. ive been saying for years that disco is coming back to the mainstream...let britney trailblaze it. 

trap is big right now but i think if she did trap it would be stale/too late and also her personal life is def not trap lifestyle. 

Archived