You know you're a Britney fan when...

NBT

I was just searching an old e-mail account of mine which I forgot existed and found this e-mail I sent when I was 14:

brit_youtube.png

It is also my 10 year Exhale anniversary next February. :sobbing:

Anyone else encountered anything lately that's made you think about how long you've had Brit's back?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dirty Boy said:

... when you lip sync at the karaoke night. not even kidding :orangu:

everyone was so drunk they didn't realize i went on youtube and played the cover of the song and mimed it

We learn from the best. :sobbing:

As long as you didn't proclaim your pu$$y was hanging out when the track ended :hahaha:

3 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

When you almost fall out of the shower trying to do aggressive dance moves while listening to Hold it Against Me... 

this has happened more than once 

You'll have to reduce it to how Britney did it at GMA. It's much safer :wontcry:

4 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Lmao how about spending that effort against animal cruelty, black lives matter, the gay community or whatnot

But they flagged one of the most flawless music videos of all time :bthink:

1 hour ago, Damon said:

I was just searching an old e-mail account of mine which I forgot existed and found this e-mail I sent when I was 14:

brit_youtube.png

It is also my 10 year Exhale anniversary next February. :sobbing:

Anyone else encountered anything lately that's made you think about how long you've had Brit's back?

Gurl its going to my 10 year Exhale Anniversary at the middle of next year! We're such old fat *******!!  :tiffanycries:  :wendycry:  :crying11: But I was a longtime no profile lurker since 2006.  :awkblink:

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Gurl its going to my 10 year Exhale Anniversary at the middle of next year! We're such old fat *******!!  :tiffanycries:  :wendycry:  :crying11: But I was a longtime no profile lurker since 2006.  :awkblink:

We've witnessed so many changes and events throughout the years. Jamie threatening to shut the site down, QueenFlopga, the desert meltdown, Brit's comeback, Jordan's April Fools stunts. So emotional! :wontcry:

Archived