So I saw "The Fate of The Furious" yesterday... (Britney related)

And the beginning of the film starts out with the song that Britney was supposed to be in "Hey Ma". I didn't even her Camila sing. Like I'm being for real, they played like almost 2 minutes of the song and not one note came from the ***** but everybody else sing (still a little packed that she left Fifth Harmony) I swear the producers for that film was stupid taking Britney off that track I mean J Balvin was good. It coulda been free promo for her cause the song is in one of the biggest movies Franchise and "if" they perform it they could of perform it once in the Billboard Award show with Britney and that's it.

i swear why put Camila in the song if she didn't even sing in the movie :beynah: 

One day, I hope that Britney version comes out :crying1: 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has their opinion... no matter how much people wanna hate on pitbull and f&f ... it would have been great promo for her... The song Isn't that great but just hype alone from the movie... people shazaming it in theatres etc. Would have brought some more interest towards Britney. I don't think it's a big loss but I would love to hear Britney be a feature on a song instead of the opposite 

Guest $elfish
9 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

And the beginning of the film starts out with the song that Britney was supposed to be in "Hey Ma". I didn't even her Camila sing. Like I'm being for real, they played like almost 2 minutes of the song and not one note came from the ***** but everybody else sing (still a little packed that she left Fifth Harmony) I swear the producers for that film was stupid taking Britney off that track I mean J Balvin was good. It coulda been free promo for her cause the song is in one of the biggest movies Franchise and "if" they perform it they could of perform it once in the Billboard Award show with Britney and that's it.

i swear why put Camila in the song if she didn't even sing in the movie :beynah: 

One day, I hope that Britney version comes out :crying1: 

is saw some interview about pitbull on the set and he mentioned something about britney being on a remix of the track or something like that ill look for the link

Fast and the Furious is for people who enjoy empty movies and need action and fast scenes to stay entertained. And some girls feel cool when they go see it because they think they are different for watching a "male" movie but actually they are doing exactly what all basic ******* are doing. And dont get me started on Vin diesel. If you want to be into an older handsome man to feel cool, that troll is the last one to drool over. Its 0 brain activity entertainment. I dont need her in that movie. 

Archived