Britney needs to take notes from Tinashe..

LWD

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Notes from Britney? Britney had luck and that was it. Tinashe is far more talented than Britney both dancing and music wise. Just deal with it. 

Britney sustained a high-selling career for 15 years...with just luck? Lol ok. 

If that's luck, Tinashe should be wishing for some. Considering she keeps releasing singles that won't chart and she's already an afterthought to the GP.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

Britney sustained a high-selling career for 15 years...with just luck? Lol ok. 

If that's luck, Tinashe should be wishing for some. Considering she keeps releasing singles that won't chart and she's already an afterthought to the GP.

She had luck when BOMT was a hit. Then with Toxic when Kylie refused it. Then Circus was a hit because it came right after 2007. 

As for Tinashe, she's desperate. But at least she releases good music (mainly), sings live and doesn't half ***. 

4 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

She had luck when BOMT was a hit. Then with Toxic when Kylie refused it.

Bomt is a hit because it's the best song for a newcomer.  The others just can't debut with a song as good as bomt. They could tried harder :queenriri: in my opinion toxic isn't that great. I like it but it's not in my top 5 and I think the mv made it a big hit.

anyway tinashe is just great , I like her confidence

1 hour ago, Minho said:

Bomt is a hit because it's the best song for a newcomer.  The others just can't debut with a song as good as bomt. They could tried harder :queenriri: in my opinion toxic isn't that great. I like it but it's not in my top 5 and I think the mv made it a big hit.

anyway tinashe is just great , I like her confidence

Yeah. And she had luck 'cause it was given to her. It's not like she wrote it. 

Archived