Britney needs to take notes from Tinashe..

LWD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I doubt it. The thing about Britney is she does dance like that in rehearsals. It's just a mystery why it never translates on stage anymore and she turns into a skipper with hair flips. Despite Tinashe being a good dancer, no one cares about her or her music. So I'd rather Britney not. 

No one cares about Britney's music right now either soo...

1 hour ago, korralations said:

No one cares about Britney's music right now either soo...

She's almost 20 years into her career and has current songs charting better than all of tinashe's most recent singles.  Tinashe has only been around mainstream for about three years and already no one cares about her music anymore.

Britney doesn't need to do anything like her. 

On 4/15/2017 at 8:43 PM, DoSomething954 said:

She's almost 20 years into her career and has current songs charting better than all of tinashe's most recent singles.  Tinashe has only been around mainstream for about three years and already no one cares about her music anymore.

Britney doesn't need to do anything like her. 

Really? Why not dance with as much energy as Tinashe? There's no good reason...

32 minutes ago, korralations said:

Really? Why not dance with as much energy as Tinashe? There's no good reason...

I literally said in my original reply that dancing like that isn't Britney's issue. All of her rehearsal videos show she still dances with energy. It just doesn't translate on stage because of anxiety or fear or who knows. That's what she needs to work on. Her being an energetic dancer is still in her clearly.

On the other hand, Tinashe being a good dancer isn't helping her career any. So I stick with my opinion that Britney doesn't need to do anything like her if she's currently doing better than her 20 years into her career. Tinashe prob needs to take notes from Britney's career to figure out what she's doing wrong that no one is here for her music.

Archived