Rare vid alert!!!

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, someone needs to show this to Britney asap :donewithit:

Many things come to my mind, like, could she express herself like this about that squared division? or charm ladona? But I also wonder, has Brian said anything about the show after he watched it the other day?

I bet he left the show looking like this

1430691498024.png

I mean, I'm not bashing POM, I so wanna go to see it, because I'm just a stan,  but I always think, as a choreographer, and as the choreographer of her best numbers ever, he must have felt some not so positive things while watching the new routines in POM.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Many things come to my mind, like, could she express herself like this about that squared division? or charm ladona? But I also wonder, has Brian said anything about the show after he watched it the other day?

1430691498024.png

I mean, I'm not bashing POM, I so wanna go to see it, because I'm just a stan,  but I always think, as a choreographer, and as the choreographer of her best numbers ever, he must have felt some not so positive things while watching the new routines in POM.

It's so sad :otears:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

1430691498024.png

We all have to accept the fact she doesn't want to do hardcore choreos anymore, it's been like that since Circus era started, Brian or not.

The whole HIAM routine (for example) was supposed to be "hardcore" dancing aswell but Britney parts were obviously easier...and Brian did that choreo for her. :selenerz:

Archived