TRouble buying Pom tix

naturalplayboy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I  checked that date and either  ticketmaster is not working correctly or it's almost sold out... :meltdown:

http://imgur.com/a/fbICH

Thanks for checking too. I don't get It. That's the only date that works for me and I was trying since 1pm when they went on sale. I even emailed Ticketmaster and they said that's all they have left. I honestly don't believe them. This show never sells like this. What's so special about October 25? All the other dates still have tickets.

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Thanks for checking too. I don't get It. That's the only date that works for me and I was trying since 1pm when they went on sale. I even emailed Ticketmaster and they said that's all they have left. I honestly don't believe them. This show never sells like this. What's so special about October 25? All the other dates still have tickets.

It's almost sold-out as they told you, if you check the next date (october 27) is almost all available. It sounds really bad if you cannot make it on another date!

The reason for this sold-out could be that reseller sites booked tickets for that date since weekdays' shows are the only ones allowed... who knows :sickofu:

Maybe they are gonna film a DVD after all and that is the day and they only put out a certain amount of tickets to buy and give the others away to make sure it's full on that day.

I just reached for the stars. 

Honestly though that is weird. Maybe Halloween is the reason? Idk 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Maybe they are gonna film a DVD after all and that is the day and they only put out a certain amount of tickets to buy and give the others away to make sure it's full on that day.

I just reached for the stars. 

Honestly though that is weird. Maybe Halloween is the reason? Idk 

Lol but it's a Wednesday which is so weird to me. I honestly believe there's a glitch and Ticketmaster is being lazy not looking into it. 

There are shows the 28th and 29th plus one November 1st. Halloween is closer to those dates. I'm so upset right now

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol but it's a Wednesday which is so weird to me. I honestly believe there's a glitch and Ticketmaster is being lazy not looking into it. 

There are shows the 28th and 29th plus one November 1st. Halloween is closer to those dates. I'm so upset right now

So you can't buy anything? Even the ones still in blue. Maybe there is something going on that day. Maybe they with held tickets. 

That or it's broken. I don't see why they would lie though. They want to make money 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

So you can't buy anything? Even the ones still in blue. Maybe there is something going on that day. Maybe they with held tickets. 

That or it's broken. I don't see why they would lie though. They want to make money 

The ones in blue are all american express reserved seating. You might be on to something and how they're witholding tickets. But I don't get for what? Could they also be holding it so they could raise prices?

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

The ones in blue are all american express reserved seating. You might be on to something and how they're witholding tickets. But I don't get for what? Could they also be holding it so they could raise prices?

I would ask customer service once more if it's right. It's hard to believe it's sold out. It almost looks like they didn't release to GP.

So they only let AE ppl buy tickets that's weird and normally is only for Presale.

Like you said all the other days are normal and the prices the same.

Either there is a mess up or I'm calling DVD recording that day tbh

Are you gonna be in Vegas regardless? Maybe they will do like the did with PG BBMA. Didn't they just have ppl come in and not purchase? I don't honestly remember.

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I would ask customer service once more if it's right. It's hard to believe it's sold out. It almost looks like they didn't release to GP.

So they only let AE ppl buy tickets that's weird and normally is only for Presale.

Like you said all the other days are normal and the prices the same.

Either there is a mess up or I'm calling DVD recording that day tbh

Are you gonna be in Vegas regardless? Maybe they will do like the did with PG BBMA. Didn't they just have ppl come in and not purchase? I don't honestly remember.

I emailed ticketmaster they were inpersonal and just said that's all they had available. I just called the box office directly. They said they have a bunch of tickets still and that ticketmaster is only a 3rd party vendor and they may not have released all the tickets to them. It's just so weird of all the dates that's the one they didn't release to ticketmaster.

Would be cool if they recorded a dvd that day. My friends and I are just planning our visit around that day.

10 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I emailed ticketmaster they were inpersonal and just said that's all they had available. I just called the box office directly. They said they have a bunch of tickets still and that ticketmaster is only a 3rd party vendor and they may not have released all the tickets to them. It's just so weird of all the dates that's the one they didn't release to ticketmaster.

Would be cool if they recorded a dvd that day. My friends and I are just planning our visit around that day.

That is so strange. Well I hope it works out for you some how.

Maybe if you are there they will pick ppl to just go and fill the place if something is getting recorded.

Archived