What is Britney's worst career (not personal) decision?

celebration2009

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2017 at 2:38 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

2007 VMAs. She just shouldn't have done it

You're gonna think I'm weird for saying this, but if the 2007 VMA's performance hadn't happened, Britney's fame would've diminished even more and we wouldn't have gotten all the comeback hype during the beginning of the Circus era. That performance has been a constant cultural talking point and a true iconic moment (even though it's not seen in a positive light). It's part of Britney's story of recovery because it shows just how far she's come and how bad things really got for her.

Of course I wish that the performance would've been incredible and show-stopping for all the right reasons, but it worked out in a weird way.

On 8/27/2018 at 9:00 PM, iZacaree said:

You're gonna think I'm weird for saying this, but if the 2007 VMA's performance hadn't happened, Britney's fame would've diminished even more and we wouldn't have gotten all the comeback hype during the beginning of the Circus era. That performance has been a constant cultural talking point and a true iconic moment (even though it's not seen in a positive light). It's part of Britney's story of recovery because it shows just how far she's come and how bad things really got for her.

Of course I wish that the performance would've been incredible and show-stopping for all the right reasons, but it worked out in a weird way.

Disagree with all of that

Archived