What is Britney's worst career (not personal) decision?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably her regression after Blackout. I love Circus and Glory, but I do feel (to some degree) that there was a continued overemphasis on Britney as an object of ****** desire and this took a toll on

A lot of little mistakes and bad decisions, and some bigger ones, that have built up over the years and resulted in where we are now. But if I'm being really honest? A lack of drive, passion, and

FOREVER WORST: no Circus tour DVD  

A lot of little mistakes and bad decisions, and some bigger ones, that have built up over the years and resulted in where we are now.

But if I'm being really honest? A lack of drive, passion, and commitment to her career since her Circus comeback. The lack of care reflects in the work and what little effort she gives.

I think that's the real issue and the worst decision made by far.

• Like 7

Doing her own hair and makeup and designing her own outfits. 

Notice how bashed she is by everyone when that happens and how praised she is when she has a proffesional team for that (BBMA2016).

The VMAs in 2007 was the first time she was in total control of her image and look what happened. Her team should try convincing her to do what stylists tell her to do.

• Like 1

Not releasing more singles from each album, unreleased songs, Original doll being scrapped. Chubbying up FF era, going on tour looking like a pig and lazyness. Cant get over how could she let Britney Jean out with all the robotic, over autotuned songs, doesnt even sound like her. Thats it, she shows improvements with Glory and her looks fixed, seems happy with Sam. Just needs to take care of herself, love yourself girl. 

Not taking that six month break back in 2002/2003 really screwed her over, in the long run. She was EXHAUSTED by the end of her third album, she needed a rest.....badly! It was also probably partly why she injured herself TWICE in 2004, she was probably just tired, and tired!

I often wonder if her wanting to work really hard is part of her mental health issues, like some Manic Depressives will work extensively on a project two nights in a row.....without any sleep, during their manic episodes.

I believe her not taking those six months off really led to her cracking emotionally years later. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The first huge mistake was kissing Madonna at VMAs... sorry, it was gross for us young fans at the time and its just weird.

Well... like Britney said to Diane: She is not responsible for any kids nor parents, and if you don’t like it, then change the channel. :akii:

• Like 1