What is Britney's worst career (not personal) decision?

celebration2009

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not making time for cameo's in Buffy etc. 

Not releasing Toxic as the first ITZ single

Not releasing Breathe On Me as a single

No Onyx Tour DVD

Scrapping that Mona Lisa album

Not more singles from Blackout

No Unusual You as a single

No Circus Tour DVD

Pepsi/Clear Channel mess

Too much obvious lipcyning, at least pre-record and always make the effort to do ballads live

Britney Jean album

Performing in very nude outfits when overweight

Performing in bad mental state

X Factor, also image wise considering her make up was extremely unprofessional quality

Scrapping make me video

Neglecting Glory

POM Tour

Chaotic tv show

Pretty Girls of course

Not putting a lot of amazing unreleased tracks on the albums

No image change, no maturing

the overal laziness and cheapness

asking 1000+ dollars for a horrble cheap quick meet andgreets

There is prob a lot more i cant think of right now

Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

For me her last career blunder is not using If I'm Dancing as a single. That song would have been massive on the radios. :schoolingtime:

Why i'm saying so, i have been playing that song at random parties since almost 2 years now, and its a crowd pleaser always (non-Brit fans alaways), watch any reaction video to Glory on youtube and each and every time, it gets a doble thumbs up from everyone. Lastly, just look at the so called "summer bangerz" in recent times, IID would have burnt the clubs!! 

She stopped working hard.. if she would continue dream within a dream tour plus not to break that one year of in the zone era.. + original doll in 2003, blackout in 2004 and so on she would be an unstoppable queen BUT I think she would be missarable but who cares right? We Wroldsen have dozens of new material, cool choreography, the charts where Britney always is.. she would be the definition not only of pop, the music itself.. so yeah - resting is her mistake of her career :checkit:

For me it HAS to be Britney Jean, Britney has SO many unreleased songs and eras which was cut, she labelled it as her most personal yet barely sang on the album, most songs are just Myah Marie and she can't sing and sounds awful!

It really left me disappointed in her and her team!

Britney lip syncs anyways so why not use unreleased songs/era ? it makes no sense to me.

All those bad career moves yet she is still capable of selling out arenas. They couldn't care less about her career cause money keep coming into their pockets. This is it guys, there is no need to care for artistry if most people only want to see you lipping to BOMT. 

24 minutes ago, Lantis said:

All those bad career moves yet she is still capable of selling out arenas. They couldn't care less about her career cause money keep coming into their pockets. This is it guys, there is no need to care for artistry if most people only want to see you lipping to BOMT. 

This isn’t completely true though. Only in Europe. She hasn’t been there in nearly a decade. 

Her hype has really dwindled. I truly feel like they are milking what’s left. 

I can see them doing Vegas for two more years. Seeing the impact of all the poor choices on ticket sales and doing a retirement tour to milk for the final time. 

I actually think b10 will be the last full length release. Her finishing her contract with weird GH albums. 

Im calling it. Bookmark me

That would be well deserved tbh... I mean, the impact of the poor choices on ticket sales. Don't get me wrong, I want her to have the success she deserves. I'm just not found on how she is actually milking her career. To live only on your legacy is ok to an extent, but to just milk it without improving as an artist is quite sad cause she truly still has it... Anyway, considering her Vegas show was a great success for 4 years, I don't see how the new one would possibly flop. The format is already established and working pretty well, they just need to rename it to lure people back. 

X factor. Aside from regularly looking like a mess, she had to be fed her lines in an earpiece and couldn't actually talk for herself due to her anxiety. She looked and sounded awkward, and it was uncomfortable to watch. The $15 million she made was not worth the damage it did to her brand. :nochillbrit:

8 minutes ago, Lantis said:

That would be well deserved tbh... I mean, the impact of the poor choices on ticket sales. Don't get me wrong, I want her to have the success she deserves. I'm just not found on how she is actually milking her career. To live only on your legacy is ok to an extent, but to just milk it without improving as an artist is quite sad cause she truly still has it... Anyway, considering her Vegas show was a great success for 4 years, I don't see how the new one would possibly flop. The format is already established and working pretty well, they just need to rename it to lure people back. 

Idk if this is meant for me. 

I didn’t say it will but the excitement isn’t there for her like it was for Pom. Because it isn’t new. Are you going to travel to see her? I did for Pom but I won’t do that again.So I’m sure many ppl feel the same, especially with more choices out there now. 

Honestly Pom should have been her best show. She had a stable place to practice but she doesn’t care. 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Idk if this is meant for me. 

I didn’t say it will but the excitement isn’t there for her like it was for Pom. Because it isn’t new. Are you going to travel to see her? I did for Pom but I won’t do that again.So I’m sure many ppl feel the same, especially with more choices out there now. 

Honestly Pom should have been her best show. She had a stable place to practice but she doesn’t care. 

No I'm not going, I didn't for POM either...  I went seeing her in Europe cause she was close and it was  a good chance to visit a city. Let's see what the next residency looks like. If it's just a reworked POM, then I'm not attending for sure.... guess many also feel the same. Anyway, I don't think they are as dumb... they know everything has to be different or the hype for it will be non existent... On the other hand, they are probably targeting random people in Vegas who just want to see a fun show, so.... 

Archived