Her Last Great Lead MV & Performance Was 2003

I can't believe they gave us that beautiful performance at Billboard 2016 and nothing exciting for the new era. Are they really dumb?? Imagine: the same red dress, the same attitude, a better choreography for Make Me at VMA and not a tribute for an unknown rapper, she should  perform the entire song... They are really dumb :nicki2:

Also, Make Me Official video could so mu... No, I don't wanna talk about it anymore :sobbing:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

She gets praise for performances even with full lipsynch, I don´t know any artist that gets nice headlines with performances like she does...

I mean I would care, but the general public expects her to lipsynch. She is a one trick pony in their minds.

The media doesn't give a **** but people definitly do. Were you in a cave during the BBMAs/VMAs?

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I'll have to disagree with you there. Don't get me wrong - the promo schedule was good - Japan, (France/Germany?), UK and then USA (to perform Single #1 and #2), but the performance of Womanizer was barely a performance. There was practically zero choreo, she just strutted around the stage lip syncing an grabbing her dancer's heads now and again. It wasn't exciting. She only got away with it because she had nearly died a year before. If she gave us a Womanizer 2008 performance on TV in 2017, we'd rip her to pieces,

"She's just walking and posing!" "She's not moving her legs or arms or anything!" "Not even a hair flick FFS!!" "DANCE *****, DANCE!!!"

For me it was one of the most thrilling promo experiences exactly because of what she had gone through before. It was as if she literally appeared out of thin air or rose from the dead. Plus the song and video are awesome.

2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

For me it was one of the most thrilling promo experiences exactly because of what she had gone through before. It was as if she literally appeared out of thin air or rose from the dead. Plus the song and video are awesome.

prerecorded vocals make a performance of her so much better

Archived