Do you think britney is fake?

annonymous

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney's always been a people pleaser. She says it herself all the time.

I don't think fake is the right word but I do think she is very careful with what she puts out into the world. Britney knows first hand that your actions and your words have real life, sometimes severe, consequences.

idk if fake is the word, but yea she hasn't really talked to us, like a real conversation in an interview. everything is cool or urban we don't know what she really feels. she also says one thing but does another, she contradicts herself a lot 

32 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I have no idea what you're talking about,she seems more like herself now then ever.Maybe back in the day it could be her getting used to having to throw her cute southern accent away during interviews,but now ? She seems so down to earth ! :weirdmeout:

I'm not really talking about the down to earth side, but more that she seems not to say what she really thinks....Like in one interview she says she maybe wants to retire, and then in another interview she says that we won't get rid of her...I don't know, I just don't believe anything she says anymore.

I thought she's actually been a bit real in interviews this era compared to all her interviews since the breakdown. I mean she even said she's boring and that she is completely different from who she was when she was in her prime.

I mean yea she has contradicted herself in some interviews, but I think that's something she has done a lot throughout her career.

This interview, for example, was a cute one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAkUp0MomY

Her first interviews from 1999 up to 2003 were the real britney.  She never used "so cool", "you have to wait and see" or "can't say anything about it"...

She was passionate and open and now it feels like she only does those interviews because she has to. 

I just how she uses the "you have to wait and see" thing over and over again. I mean, interviews are for people to have an insight in your life and work being popstar Britney. why would you be like that??? 

Her interviews ain't revealing and does not contain any new info for years. You can easily skip them as a fan and you would still be as updated as any other fan who did read/see or hear the interview.

Not hating on her but Bomtney was so open and so cute and now she often sits there like she could not care less...

21 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Her first interviews from 1999 up to 2003 were the real britney.  She never used "so cool", "you have to wait and see" or "can't say anything about it"...

She was passionate and open and now it feels like she only does those interviews because she has to. 

I just how she uses the "you have to wait and see" thing over and over again. I mean, interviews are for people to have an insight in your life and work being popstar Britney. why would you be like that??? 

Her interviews ain't revealing and does not contain any new info for years. You can easily skip them as a fan and you would still be as updated as any other fan who did read/see or hear the interview.

Not hating on her but Bomtney was so open and so cute and now she often sits there like she could not care less...

To be fair, anyone that went through a public meltdown and multiple bashings by the media would be more guarded in what they say in interviews. And in all fairness, she is slowly starting to open up more. If FFney or Circusney were ever asked "What advice would you give your past self?" she would have said something like "Believe in yourself, and you'll achieve your goals" however this era she said she would tell herself not to get married which is an obvious hint at her 72 hour marriage and her marriage to K-Fed which were both career and personal defining moments.

I don't think she's fake, but more private than most celebrities are so she doesn't reveal as much, which is why her answers are very generic. Plus, most of her interviews come with pre-screened questions, so I'm sure she gets tired of answering them. Also, I've always believed that her team was not 100% happy with what Britney revealed during FTR and she was probably talked to about it, so now she's afraid of sharing "too much." But Britney does still share her feelings about work saying things along the lines of if she had her way, she would just relax and not work and how she'd rather be in one place to perform rather than travel, etc. 

She has started showing us her true self more recently, telling us how boring and awkward she is for example.  

I think she is finally started to accept herself which is why she is pushing herself and putting herself out there e.g Glory and Carpool etc.

If Britney is like me, her anxiety probably takes over in most situations although not always as JR was an amazing interview and performance. She has probably embarrassed herself more times than she can remember and now just accepts shes anxious and awkward. She probably goes home after most interviews and laughs at herself and thinks of a million things she should have said.

Britney is such an unlikely Superstar which makes her stand out IMO. She's super successful but super shy, super **** but super sweet. She's a massive contradiction, but that is part of her appeal :otears:

1 hour ago, Disney Princess said:

I thought she's actually been a bit real in interviews this era compared to all her interviews since the breakdown. I mean she even said she's boring and that she is completely different from who she was when she was in her prime.

I mean yea she has contradicted herself in some interviews, but I think that's something she has done a lot throughout her career.

This interview, for example, was a cute one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAkUp0MomY

Or this one...

2whl7d4.jpg

9u3m6s.jpg

2jb60pz.jpg

"I had a really bad date," she said. "I mean, it was really bad. I’ve been single for ages and had a date with a guy I liked. I was getting anxious, worrying he wouldn’t like me. In the evening I got on the scales and I had lost six pounds." [She continues] "We went to the movies, but I could tell right away it wasn’t working. It was sort of awkward. So after the movie I came home and that was it. It just didn’t work [...] He just wasn’t that into me. I liked him. He knew that. But he definitely didn’t feel the same. It happens to everybody. Being famous doesn’t make you any different."

I get ur point tbh but I also understand Britney...the media wasn't really nice to her, they actually treated her really bad. 

I feel like being Britney is extra hard...

U know, I mean Kanye had a "5150 moment" as well. I think the media treated Britney like a complete psycho and Kanye on the other hand, it's like it never happened to him.

:sickofu:

I think "fake" is the wrong word to describe ur point but I understand what u mean!

40 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Or this one

"I had a really bad date," she said. "I mean, it was really bad. I’ve been single for ages and had a date with a guy I liked. I was getting anxious, worrying he wouldn’t like me. In the evening I got on the scales and I had lost six pounds." [She continues] "We went to the movies, but I could tell right away it wasn’t working. It was sort of awkward. So after the movie I came home and that was it. It just didn’t work [...] He just wasn’t that into me. I liked him. He knew that. But he definitely didn’t feel the same. It happens to everybody. Being famous doesn’t make you any different."

And people say shes being fake :moorangu:

Archived